A Registered Investment Advisor located in The Presidio of San Francisco is seeking a Client Administrator to collaborate with our experienced Advisory Team to continue to deliver the exceptional service and client experience our customers have come to appreciate. The right candidate will be educated, professional, organized, self-motivated, and excited to contribute to a growing organization. Similar experience in an advisory firm would be preferred. This candidate will need to be upbeat and personable, with a strong phone presence and a natural affinity for contributing to an overall team effort.
Key components of the position include:
- Interacting with clients both in-person and on the phone to deliver superior service
- Collaborating with Advisory Team on prompt resolution of all client related issues
- Ensuring an exceptional client experience during client office visits
- Collaborating with Advisory Team to prepare materials for client meetings
- Managing and coordinating client correspondence
- Coordinating calendars of Advisory Team to ensure timely advice delivery
- Work with advisory team to maintain CRM
- Work with our entire team to establish system efficiencies to better execute role across the firm
- Collaborate with General Manager to coordinate client appreciation and marketing efforts
The position includes office administration functions including: telephone, fax, mail, office supplies, up-keep of work environment, client meeting rooms, etc. You will need to have expertise in the standard Microsoft programs, and experience with Salesforce is a definite plus.
Our office is located in a beautiful section of the Presidio, and our benefits include vacation, health care, 401K, and the opportunity for performance-based incentive compensation.
To be considered for this role, please attach your resume as a Word document.