YES! Communities, operator of residential properties located in sixteen states headquartered in Denver, is seeking a Sales/Leasing/Administrative Representative in the Denton, TX area to become part of the team. Primary responsibilities are sales, leasing, advertising, resident relations, rent collections, and office duties as assigned.
- Sell new, used and foreclosed inventory at prices set by Management
- Lease rental inventory to qualified applicants
- Write and place effective advertising as directed by Management
- Perform sales office duties as directed by Management
- Answer phones in a courteous and professional manner
- Create and maintain a positive Community environment
- Communicate policies and procedures
- Enforce rent/loan collection policies by generating proper notices, creating payment
arrangements and filing and attending eviction hearings.
- Create and maintain applicant and resident files according to company requirements
- Complete all work in a timely manner, without sacrificing quality
- Maintain resident retention with lease renewals
- Maintain professional behavior which does not interfere with the individual’s work, the
work of another Team Member, or the quality of life for Community Residents
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Duties subject to change, as deemed appropriate by Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, independent and able to work with minimal supervision
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Power
- 2 years prior experience in apartment leasing or service providing industry experience
- Be able to multi task
- Work well under pressure and in high stress situations
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Work 10-4 every other Saturday with a week day off and Sundays. On the off weeks
you get Sat/Sun off. Hours are 9-6 M-F
- Must have valid driver’s license, be able to successfully complete a background check,
e-verify check, and pass a drug test
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate
- Goal orientated and competitive in achieving and exceeding company’s monthly,
quarterly, and yearly goals.
- Outgoing, energetic, fun and confident personality and extremely positive
- Self starter and quick learner and have a desire to learn
- Dedicated to success, achievement and to doing a good job and completing the job
even when its 6:00 and time to go home.
Benefits and Compensation
- Base Salary and Commission and Annuity potential after having received state sales
license and completion of 90 days of employment.
- Full medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance available, 401K and 401K
- Paid time off, paid holiday time off.
- Monthly Collection Bonus
This position is a full time permanent position with potential advancement opportunities in the future. The ideal candidate will stay and grow with the company for many years to come.