Description: Customer Service Representative Entry Level Wanted
For the #1 Inc. 500’s Fastest Growing Company in RI
Customer Service Representative Job Purpose: Serves customers by providing product information; resolving product, service, vendor problems.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products.
- Answer Phones and digital customer inquiries (emails) in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Excellent Phone Skills a MUST, Past Customer Service Skills Preferred, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Microsoft Office, Multi-tasking, Excel, Works Well With Internet Platforms Such as Amazon Seller Central, Familiarity with Online Retail Markets, Assisting Procurement Department with any administrative tasks as needed.