The Helpdesk Technician position is a diverse information technology and support position. This position handles all internal office, field and store support related issues.
The ideal candidate has to be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks/projects at once and be a proven “self-starter”. The position requires someone that is detail oriented and very organized in a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for managing and resolving all helpdesk requests in a timely manner.
- Responsible for managing user accounts (Active Directory, E-mail, ePass, Blackberry, iPhone and Phone System).
- Responsible for building and maintaining desktop/laptop images.
- Responsible for documenting standard troubleshooting practices to simplify and expedite helpdesk requests and in turn train end-users.
- Responsible for tracking all IT equipment (Desktops, Laptops, Blackberry, GPS, printers, etc).
- Ability to travel to remote office to resolve issues (may be up to 3 days a week).
- Ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task as needed.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly with minimal guidance.
- Work on project related tasks as determined by supervisor.
- On-call/off hours support for retail location
o BS/BA in IT or related field or equivalent experience
o Experienced technology professional with at least 1 year experience operating and managing Windows based desktops and laptops
o Excellent written, verbal, and documentation skills
o Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; must be able to manage multiple tasks at once with the ability to appropriately prioritize tasks as needed
o Demonstrates expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems, applications, networking, and troubleshooting skills. Must have experience with Windows XP/7, Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010, Windows Server 2003/2008R2 and Active Directory.
o Exchange 2003, IIS,Symantec Anti-virus a plus
o Supports networking services such as DNS, WINS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN
o Knowledge of AVAYA phone system a plus
o Security awareness, the ability to implement a secure network and infrastructure.
o Familiarity with Blackberry a plus
o Retail Industry knowledge a plus
o Working knowledge of Microsoft Access and or MS SQL plus
o Knowledge of Crystal Reports and or Crystal Enterprise (BO) a plus
o Must be able to react and respond quickly “think on one’s feet”.
Send resume and salary requirements to be considered