Yale Enforcement Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Worst Security Company I have worked for
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 20, 2017
Chain of command is disrespected and the coworkers are a bunch of perverts. The breaks suck, and the supervisor only wants to do it his way. it's his agenda all the time.
It was ok
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 8, 2017
It was ok not that great the cars messed up all the time and they did'nt want to fix them. The cars were nasty and they did not want to clean them horrible company ended up with bedbugs in the cars
Worse company ever
Security Officer/Door Staff/Retail (Former Employee) –  Westchester, ILJune 5, 2017
Gotta be a butt kisser 2 work here!!!! Was harrased 4 yrs by an tenant &once I threaten him after writing report & even callung the police was removed!!!
Great employers with recognition of the need for flexibility
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILApril 24, 2017
Yale Enforcement Services provided an ideal environment with respect and trust placed in their employees. As a member of the corporate team, the longevity of their employees throughout the company was indicative of that respect and trust. As payroll administrator I was responsible for most aspects of payroll which included maintaining a rapport with our guards. In a culture where many of the guards had to depend upon a phone call to resolve any questions or issues, it was important that a guard knew that he could call me and I would take care of any concerns that arose. I took my responsibility to our guards seriously and always followed through with regard to their needs. It was an important realization that if I were in their shoes, I would feel tremendous frustration if I was unable to 'connect' with someone. Although I was doing my job, it was personally satisfying to be able to resolve their concerns.
I learned
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILApril 20, 2017
The management does not seem to care about the employees or their welfare. I was assigned to multiple post that I should not have been working at, and if I could not work when they had call offs they would hold the better post for those they favored.
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 17, 2017
The company has poor management. supervisors never answers the phone and have to make an appointment with them to speak with them in person. Also have a poor system for clocking in for duty.
Pros
non
Cons
Benefits, and poor pay.
Fun and challenging company to work for
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 17, 2017
This company was bought out by Allied Universal Security Services. When this company was under the leadership of Yale Enforcement Protection Company, the environment was friendly and professional.
Pros
big company, convenient locations
Cons
weekly pay, unorganized
Horrible management/pay
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 23, 2017
Been working here 3 months and they've messed up or delayed every single one of my paychecks, which took an entire week for each one to be fixed. I never received my guard card even tho I've done all the applications/fingerprinting and it still says I'm not registered. Phone operator is a rude narcissistic person who is not helpful at all. Management sucks. The pay rate is almost ridiculous for a security guard. Overall, I am so pleased that this company has been taken over by Allied. All the guards here are just fed up, honestly. Most quit within 2-4 months
Pros
Stress-free job
Cons
Horrible pay and management
Great Company
Senior Armed Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 8, 2017
I have enjoyed my time working for Yale Enforcement Services. I am part of the Armed Hospital Security Division. Working in this type of environment you meet a wide range of people and are introduced to many types of cultures as well. This is a great tool for working security jobs in so many ways. Helps you better understand certain types of citations that can be avoided. Also is a great learning environment and training tool.
Pros
Competitive Pay and Great Hours
Cons
Health Care Plans are to costly and No Paid Vacations
Good Experience
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLMarch 6, 2017
Security jobs should never be someone's goals this is a great opportunity for experience but the money made isn't worth the time spent. The company has no blame for this poor review, manly my specific job and experience was that I worked too many hours and did many things to help but was never satisfied with the amount of money I was being paid.
Pros
Cons
Too many
Great staff
Hospital Security officer (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLJanuary 24, 2017
The hospital staff was great. I worked third shift so I got a chance to deal with most of the excitement. I have no negative reviews about this job.
N/a
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLJanuary 19, 2017
This is a company that does not care about their employees. All they care about is making money. The company fails to work with their officers and those who try the hardest end up being the ones who get screwed and passed over for advancement.
Cons
Poor Management
Employees and supervisor are great!
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJanuary 13, 2017
I've worked at this company for a couple of years and I love working in the hospital. We have a really great team here. My only complaint would be the lack of benefits. You can get a ton of overtime if you want it.
Pros
great team and great supervisor
benefits
Easy job
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 11, 2017
Easy job if you do EXACTLY what you need to do to fly under the radar. Otherwise you'll clash with management. Management is a pain to deal with.
You will get hours.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 7, 2017
Try to get a permanent post and do not become a flex officer unless you need a lot of hours and have no social life. You will get 40 hours of work. The job posts can vary from easy to nightmare. It can be normal to go months without speaking to your supervisors. Scheduling can be erratic. The management will bend over backwards to accommodate you but you must return in kind.
Overall I enjoy my employment and am grateful to have a flexible and reliable job with this company.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Erratic hours
Nice and steady
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 3, 2017
Its a easy going job. I just stand in one spot asking and checking reciepts. When it comes to co workers we are not allowed to chat to each other. Im not allowed to buy anything form the store on duty which kinda dissapointing. On lunch time my only option of eating is Mc donalds. Other than that the Job is ok.
Pros
I get to watch silly people all day.
Cons
stand up a long time can hurt.
wnderful place to work
security officer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 31, 2016
Really nice place to be employed at. You learned how to work well with others and as with just yourself. had a chance to meet a lot of people in the community. Secured parking lot area as customers coming and going out of the facility'
Pros
woking alone and being independent
Cons
the night hours and nothing toprotect myself with
Manager of NE WI (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 15, 2016
Not a good company to work for. Management rarely around. Owners are not involved at all. Officers are left to do a job with minimal pay. Required to be on call 24/7 without being paid to do so.
great
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 6, 2016
great job to start of with if your just beginning in the security field. great coworker and great locations also. Close locations alround the chicago area
Not much to say
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLDecember 2, 2016
There really isn't much to say. I only worked for a few months then quit. I wanted to see if I could get a better opportunity back home because I knew I wouldn't find a place in time before I had to leave.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yale Enforcement Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9