Yale Enforcement Services, Inc.

Yale Enforcement Services, Inc. Employer Reviews

Good place to work.
Security Officer (Current Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCFebruary 20, 2015
A typical day at work is very easy going. The co workers are great. The hardest part of the job is the climate, depending on summer or winter.
Not a very good company to work for.
Security Guard (Former Employee), Georgetown, SCFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: learning experience
Cons: management not for the working person.
Working for Yale Security was a good experience for me I worked at 3 different Hospitals and a Camp grounds. I enjoyed my work on a daily basis and learned a lot about the security field.
Everyday is something new
Security Officer (Current Employee), Lincoln, NEDecember 28, 2014
Pros: you must rely on yourself.
Cons: lacks a chain of command
My typical day at work consists of writing reports, checking perimeters, searching building for any intruders, and being attentive.

I learned by wearing a uniform, all of a sudden you become the most attractive person on the street.

The hardest part of the job was to write reviews such as this one.

The easiest part of the job is clocking in and out.
Not the best...
Security Officer (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 12, 2014
Pros: flexible scheduling
Cons: pay is weak.
The only accounts they have are Wal-Marts. You stand in front of a Wal-Mart for 9 hours a day.
OMG Its terriable
security (Former Employee), PANAMA CITY FLNovember 5, 2014
Pros: none its a job
Cons: everthing
2013…Would not recommend this company to anyone. ITS A JOKE
not worth the time
Security Officer (Former Employee), Summerville, SCOctober 28, 2014
The company in charleston has favortism within its employees.
Scheduling and Management were terrible
Security Officer (Former Employee), Panama City, FLOctober 27, 2014
The job was fantastic. The company itself was terrible. I'm still in the process of getting them to pay a workmens comp claim that my immediate supervisor made me go to the hospital for. I would get called into work at 2 in the morning when I wasn't even on the schedule.
management- BAD!!!
former armed guard (Former Employee), charleston scSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: meet a good peolpe
Cons: management bad
love my co-workers, but the managements skills need improvement cause you have to check your e-hub 3 to 4 times a day. Pay is not great , don't get your money increase when you are promise. Lack of commutations skills between manger and employers. when their is a matter that needs to be addressed with manger on the weekend , he will not answer his phone. He will only uses his phone to call you to change your schedule. Plus he only answers 9-5 Monday through Friday, but the business is 24/7, 365 days a year.
Great productive work environment!!
Administrative Assistant/Personnel Coordinator (Current Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCAugust 31, 2014
Pros: consistent schedule, open communication within the chain of command
I love my position with Yale Enforcement Services.
My boss is very personable and easily able to communicate with
A typical day at work is spent maintaining and updating compliance and employee files.
The most enjoyable part is working with my boss, the new potential employees I meet, and new tasks that arrive.
Security at a Hospital
Security Officer (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLAugust 5, 2014
Pros: hours were decent, but long
Cons: hours were anytime 24/7
I have done security for many years and I found that this company is a good company to work for. I have made friends with my co-workers and I have also made some friends with the post I was working at.
Great company, but bad pay....
Asst. Operations Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, IllinoisJuly 2, 2014
You get lots of flexibility with this company. And lots of local and upper management support. Local and corporate management team are awesome in resolving issues quickly. Schedules can be changed to suit your life if you are in the field. If you are a district manager or an office manager, your work/life balance is kind of bad as you can receive phone calls at all hours of day and night.

Overall a great company to work for if money is not an issue. Would be great for retired people who are looking to kill time or pocket a little extra.
NO GOOD DEED GO'S UNPUNISHED
Hospital Security Officer (Armed) (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 2, 2014
Pros: you can't be fired, slaves must be sold!!
Cons: extremely under paid, and carrying a firearm.
Would not recommend this company to anyone friend or foe.
They want a law enforcement professional, for a night watchman's salary. And being in a Hospital environment. Only their rules apply.
If you were force to be transfer by this company for any of their reasons, (and it will be to a lower wage pay site). And if you refuse the site for a just cause. (Ex. lower pay grade & farter from home. Like the next county.) You will be terminated because you can no longer be trusted.
Above average Security Company
Security Supervisor (Current Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCMarch 25, 2014
Pros: year round employment in myrtle beach area
Cons: rule book needs to be overhauled
Pay could be better but is in line with other security companies in the area.
good job
Security Officer (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: certain supervisors and co workers were not honest
no complaints but that HR personnel may twist your words around or past personnel
My year at Yale was satisfactory
Security Officer (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: independant working enviroment, respect, and consistant work schedule.
Cons: working every weekend and permanent overnight schedule.
As a Security officer for Yale I was given a great deal of responsibility and flexibility. Every night the position required a four hour foot patrol where doors and windows of the client companies were checked in order to ensure that they were secure and intact. The remaining 4 hours was spent in a mobile patrol monitoring the area for trespassers and responding to alarms. It was an unarmed account where my position required observing and reporting.
The best part of the job was the respect and independence the position entailed. The worst part was the overnight and weekend schedule that kept me from my family.
Job was fun
Security (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCNovember 13, 2013
Pros: excitement when you least expect it
Cons: poor management, lack of hours when you least expect it.
The job was fun. one minute it would be slow and the next minute everything could go crazy. It was a job that you couldn't let your guard down.
interesting
senior officer (Former Employee), Belleville, ILSeptember 21, 2013
NOT THE BEST JOB BUT IT'S A JOB. NOT THE JOB IF YOUR LOOKING FOR GOOD BENEFITS AND PAY TO GO WITH THE JOB YOUR PERFORMING
fun work place
Security Guard - SGT. - Community Hospital (Current Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 3, 2013
A typical day at work for me is fun and interesting. I have a great group of man that work with me.
Great Place to Work
Security Officer (Former Employee), Wichita, KSAugust 1, 2013
Make patrols around the location and ensure safety of employees and customers, while preventing thefts. I learned how to stay alert over night. Management only contacted me to do an inspection of attire. Didn't have much interaction with coworkers except on shift changes. The hardest part was handling incidents. Most enjoyable was knowing that people felt safer with my presence.
A company that is always growing
SENIOR SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 11, 2013
Pros: growth potential
Yale wants knowledgeable, eager to learn security officers which is great for I always want to be learning and expanding my knowledge.

About Yale Enforcement Services, Inc.

As one of the largest privately held security firms in America, Yale Enforcement Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our – Read more

Yale Enforcement Services, Inc. Photos