Yale Enforcement Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

my experience at yale enforcement.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCOctober 8, 2017
job started out real well people were nice. about a month in i found out people were leaving and they couldn't hold on to a manager at my position. they finally found one and they ran off people and made things got worse. i had to make up the time that would have been filled by the people the manager ran off. i ended up doing 50+ hours a week with almost no time off but to sleep and eat and go back to work. after a month of this chaos i had to leave for my own health.
Pros
i made a lot of over time pay i didn't really want
Cons
horrible experience my last month
sold out to big company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILOctober 3, 2017
Yale was OK as a small company, maintained their vehicles and was concerned about the clients but everything went down hill when they sold out to Allied Universal
Not enough pay.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXSeptember 3, 2017
I left because of not enough pay. Other than that I did like working for Yale. The people were ok to work with and they were willing to work with you if you needed to take time off.
great place to work
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJuly 25, 2017
great company has many locations. Work indoors or out. 24/7 shifts to cover. pretty flexible on shifts and vacations. has locations across the USA. i believe they are starting armed guard service as well
My ecpetan
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJuly 24, 2017
Office staff perfecinal ,managers, workers,security officers, they make the balance by every wone showing up for work on time showing up for shift ,every wone cant wait to get to work .thats the balance they have exelent insurance.permotions, they repremened you you dont have to tell them theyve dun seen your job well done also they tell you so good job also when theirs a miss under standing they still tell you good job they dont make you feel bad its over move on like milatary its over shake it off. Theirs exelent insursnce a fue plans to chose from theirs room for permitimos you also can stay and retire from this company. 401k i worked at Kingwood hospital, also Walmart loved both whats só grate is you can ask tô be moved tô other locations are be a floater thats whats só grate about Yale .this company is exelent they make you feel good about your self its never boreing the companys you work for are perfecinal are really Nice tô you also.
Pros
Benafits, retirement, 401k.vacation time also.
Cons
Nothing every thing good
stay alart at all times
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILJune 30, 2017
again haven't worked there in years , short term , didn't like the area that I was station in, dangerous area in my point of view, first time carrying a fire arm
Worst Security Company I have worked for
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 20, 2017
Chain of command is disrespected and the coworkers are a bunch of perverts. The breaks suck, and the supervisor only wants to do it his way. it's his agenda all the time.
It was ok
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 8, 2017
It was ok not that great the cars messed up all the time and they did'nt want to fix them. The cars were nasty and they did not want to clean them horrible company ended up with bedbugs in the cars
Worse company ever
Security Officer/Door Staff/Retail (Former Employee) –  Westchester, ILJune 5, 2017
Gotta be a butt kisser 2 work here!!!! Was harrased 4 yrs by an tenant &once I threaten him after writing report & even callung the police was removed!!!
Great employers with recognition of the need for flexibility
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILApril 24, 2017
Yale Enforcement Services provided an ideal environment with respect and trust placed in their employees. As a member of the corporate team, the longevity of their employees throughout the company was indicative of that respect and trust. As payroll administrator I was responsible for most aspects of payroll which included maintaining a rapport with our guards. In a culture where many of the guards had to depend upon a phone call to resolve any questions or issues, it was important that a guard knew that he could call me and I would take care of any concerns that arose. I took my responsibility to our guards seriously and always followed through with regard to their needs. It was an important realization that if I were in their shoes, I would feel tremendous frustration if I was unable to 'connect' with someone. Although I was doing my job, it was personally satisfying to be able to resolve their concerns.
I learned
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILApril 20, 2017
The management does not seem to care about the employees or their welfare. I was assigned to multiple post that I should not have been working at, and if I could not work when they had call offs they would hold the better post for those they favored.
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 17, 2017
The company has poor management. supervisors never answers the phone and have to make an appointment with them to speak with them in person. Also have a poor system for clocking in for duty.
Pros
non
Cons
Benefits, and poor pay.
Fun and challenging company to work for
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 17, 2017
This company was bought out by Allied Universal Security Services. When this company was under the leadership of Yale Enforcement Protection Company, the environment was friendly and professional.
Pros
big company, convenient locations
Cons
weekly pay, unorganized
Horrible management/pay
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 23, 2017
Been working here 3 months and they've messed up or delayed every single one of my paychecks, which took an entire week for each one to be fixed. I never received my guard card even tho I've done all the applications/fingerprinting and it still says I'm not registered. Phone operator is a rude narcissistic person who is not helpful at all. Management sucks. The pay rate is almost ridiculous for a security guard. Overall, I am so pleased that this company has been taken over by Allied. All the guards here are just fed up, honestly. Most quit within 2-4 months
Pros
Stress-free job
Cons
Horrible pay and management
Great Company
Senior Armed Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 8, 2017
I have enjoyed my time working for Yale Enforcement Services. I am part of the Armed Hospital Security Division. Working in this type of environment you meet a wide range of people and are introduced to many types of cultures as well. This is a great tool for working security jobs in so many ways. Helps you better understand certain types of citations that can be avoided. Also is a great learning environment and training tool.
Pros
Competitive Pay and Great Hours
Cons
Health Care Plans are to costly and No Paid Vacations
Good Experience
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLMarch 6, 2017
Security jobs should never be someone's goals this is a great opportunity for experience but the money made isn't worth the time spent. The company has no blame for this poor review, manly my specific job and experience was that I worked too many hours and did many things to help but was never satisfied with the amount of money I was being paid.
Pros
Cons
Too many
Great staff
Hospital Security officer (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLJanuary 24, 2017
The hospital staff was great. I worked third shift so I got a chance to deal with most of the excitement. I have no negative reviews about this job.
N/a
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLJanuary 19, 2017
This is a company that does not care about their employees. All they care about is making money. The company fails to work with their officers and those who try the hardest end up being the ones who get screwed and passed over for advancement.
Cons
Poor Management
Employees and supervisor are great!
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJanuary 13, 2017
I've worked at this company for a couple of years and I love working in the hospital. We have a really great team here. My only complaint would be the lack of benefits. You can get a ton of overtime if you want it.
Pros
great team and great supervisor
benefits
Easy job
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 11, 2017
Easy job if you do EXACTLY what you need to do to fly under the radar. Otherwise you'll clash with management. Management is a pain to deal with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yale Enforcement Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9