Yancey Bros. Co., recognized as the nation’s oldest Caterpillar dealer, has been serving customers across the state of Georgia since 1914 with the highest levels of sales, parts and service available in the industries we serve. Still family-owned and operated, Yancey operates facilities in twenty-one Georgia communities. Yancey Truck Centers , a division of Yancey Bros. Co., is Georgia's newest International Truck dealer. With five full-service sales, parts and service locations throughout Georgia, Yancey Truck Centers is proud to have joined with one of the world's leading manufacturers of over-the-road trucks, International.
Yancey Truck Centers is recruiting for Diesel Truck Technicians for our facilities across the state of Georgia. These positions will perform all types of repair on International Brand On-Highway trucks and buses. Qualified candidates must possess their own tools and enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment. Technician will diagnose and repair problems with customer trucks and buses, including all components, parts, and systems. Other duties include the completing all assigned work in an accurate and timely manner, ordering needed parts, writing detailed reports, and performing all tasks according to company standards and safety policies.
Currently we have openings in the following locations:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Technical school degree preferred.
- Qualified candidates must have the technical and mechanical ability to perform normal Technician duties daily.
- Minimum of 2 years of prior experience working on heavy duty trucks, engines, and buses.
- Basic Computer skills required.
- Candidates with CDL licenses are strongly preferred.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage with top providers in the state of Georgia.
- Paid time off for vacations and holidays.
- Short and long term disability with company-paid life insurance.
- Educational assistance.
- 401(K) with company match and Profit Sharing Plan.
PLEASE INDICATE DESIRED LOCATION(S) ON YOUR RESUME.
Yancey Bros. Co. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, or disability.