Yanfeng Automotive Employee Reviews

Automotive
Tier 1 operator (Former Employee) –  Riverside, MOOctober 15, 2017
Yanfeng is an automotive warehouse plant, well maintanced and professional, but also not to strick. allowing the atmosphere to feel like home away from home. Only there you get to learn and be a part of more than just a company but being able to be apart of ones everyday mean to transportation and doing so as sufficient as possible!
good Company
IT Manager, MES and Plant Operations (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIOctober 10, 2017
too many hours and too much traveling , Management was great, took care of you but needed to hire more people, 10 Billion dollar startup but no people
Nice job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Northwood, OHSeptember 9, 2017
It was a good working job and it paid well until it shut down but I really want to go back the bosses there were nice and friendly and helpful everyone got along with each other
Pros
Good job
Cons
N/a
Relaxed place to work
Tool Crib Attendant (Former Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SCAugust 31, 2017
Co-workers and Supervisors very cooperative to work with. Helped you with any problems you may encounter. Typically report to work area 15 minutes prior to shift start to receive a turnover from on duty employee. As I was only one in my work area on the shift, I determined when it was best for me to take any breaks. The best part of the job was the relaxed atmosphere and the worst part was the boredom. Typical shift was 12.25 hours. Learned a lot in regards to the parts inventory system.
Yanfeng
Line Operator (Current Employee) –  Riverside, MOAugust 24, 2017
I enjoy working for yanfeng yes wages are compatible the medical coverage is affordable also, bonus and raises are good there room for advancement the environment is control.
Ok
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Harrison Township, MiAugust 18, 2017
Working there hust like any place has its ups and downs. Its was a great experience for me. I got to learn more things and build leadership skills that I can take anywhere.
lack of commitment to quality and employees
Assembly Line Worker/quality liasion (Former Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SCAugust 14, 2017
no specific goals instead of preventing problems we just react to them.Learned how to be flexable and run a lot of different jobs.The hardest part was the heat and the 12 hour shifts.The most enjoyable part was the people I worked with.
Pros
the people
Cons
heat and long hours
Just a job
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Monroe, MIAugust 1, 2017
Nothing fun and exciting. You show up, work and leave. Little room for advancement as it is all seniority based. You can CLEARLY be the best candidate for a job posting but you will not get it if a coworker who has been there longer wants it too, even if they are far less capable of the job than you are.
Pros
Great health coverage
Cons
short breaks
Workplace
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Riverside, MOJuly 14, 2017
i was there when they first opened and it was a little bit unorganized. From my understanding if youre temp and a felon stay temporary dont try to get on perm with the company. They will deny you and you're canned
Hectic and cut throat place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SCJuly 10, 2017
Every day the management expects way to much of the empoyees.No support for difficult tasks and the managers dont stick up for each other.

At times of shutdown, the employees have to work ten hour days and the weekends.
Cons
health care package is terrible
Regret
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Belvidere, ILJuly 8, 2017
Over-hyped. Once you start you will find most of everything you were told about the job is not true. Extremely poor management and supervisors. Be ready to get fired at any time.
Pros
Clean bathrooms
Cons
Nice place to work with lots of opportunity for advacement
Plant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Harrison, MIJuly 7, 2017
Loved this place of employment. Learned the importance of quality and time management. Learned how to operator and run every production line. I believe this company has many growth opportunities.
productive with great people
Production (Current Employee) –  Riverside, MOJune 19, 2017
i just went to do my job and go home, it was fun while doing it...
i built vehicle glove boxes and much more so ive learned quite a lot about building cars n what it takes to do so, the hardest part about the job was arriving lol
Very productive and relaxed work
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Cottondale, ALApril 26, 2017
Its a great place to work I just need more money. The people here work together. Management handles all issues. This plant is union based. If i was payed my desired salary, I wouldnt have a reason to leave.
Great fast pace place to work
Electronic Tester (Current Employee) –  North Kansas City, MOMarch 9, 2017
You have to be there on time can not be late or a point will be giving. I go straight to my assigned area to release the other employee. I start work. I get two breaks and then new shift comes in.
Pros
Point system
Cons
Health insurance, short breaks
Yanfeng management
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Mount Clemens, MIFebruary 2, 2017
The managers yell and cuss at you like you are a kid!!!!!! They have NO IDEA what they are doing!!!! They panic so hard when the lines go down!!!!!! Breaks are too short!!!! Hours are too long!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 hour shifts with 1 hour and 10 break totaling all together is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, Horrible management, Long Hours, Lack of Communication
Fun workplace
Assembler Line Worker (Current Employee) –  MichiganJanuary 20, 2017
Ready to move forward for better opportunity Learning new job to grow and retire from with good benefits ,somewhere where I could move up and learn job skills .
Good money when production is continuously running. Routine is needed for resting.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Oregon, OHJanuary 10, 2017
This job was interesting learned a lot about power tools. Management was like any other had your friendly and the not so friendly. Money was good but the hours were crazy. Great for people with no children.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
short breaks
Great people
Elwood Staffing (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 3, 2017
Enjoyable and very diverse Monotonous work but everyone works well and it's a nice steady pace. Seems to be room for advancement with time worked
Pros
Easy to get along working fast paced.
Cons
Monotonous
Cool place to work
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Harrison Township, MIDecember 10, 2016
The work is really easy to catch onto if you're hands-on. Shift supervisors are a bit over dramatic when it comes to their job.