Yapstone Employee Reviews in United States

Yapstone tech support.
Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMay 12, 2016
This company is a great place to work for, I've learned to be patient and always handle situations with care. I am very fast pace, answer about 150-200 calls a day our center gets at most 3000-5000 calls. The benefits is awesome, co workers are super friendly like family to me, management is understanding and great and the atmosphere is all positive. Hardest part is dealing with mad clients about certain issues but you always want to listen, apologize, and work around the issue.
Pros
Free snack cafe, breakfast every Wednesday mornings, Thursday is social hour where we drink wine or beer while eating yummy snacks with our co workers
Cons
Breaks are 15mins and Lunch is 30mins
Broken company
Compliance (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CASeptember 3, 2015
Company is very disorganized. Lines of communication broken between all departments. Executive level associates have walked off job with no notice. Managers have free reign with no upper level coaching or accountability. Manager of compliance is exceptionally disrespectful. Curses at team members, plays favorites, requires overtime with short notice. Talks about employees personal affairs with other employees. Has been sued for the treatment of past employees but no change has taken place. VERY high turn over rate, especially in compliance and customer service area. Low wages for demanding work load. Company tries to compensate with free food and social hour 2x a month. So not worth it. Please beware!
Pros
Free snacks and alcohol during social hour
Cons
Treatment of employees
Customer Service and Trust and Security
Security and Safety Specialist (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAAugust 12, 2014
Poorly managed I was promoted to a different department where I was a salaried employee then they put me back into customer service where they needed help which put me behind in my salaried position the customer service position was hourly and I was not being paid for the times I was forced to work back in customer service the company was breaking labor laws and they did not care. Beware of this company.
Pros
free alcohol on fridays
Cons
low wages, poorly managed
Productive and fun
Customer Client Representative/CSR (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJune 4, 2013
Fun and productive. Happy hour on Friday's. People there were fun and Optimistic and that makes a huge difference in work performance.
Pros
promotion gifts
Cons
short breaks/lot of over time
Growing Company
Client Care Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 21, 2012
I was with this company for 4 years and loved it! I learned something everyday, I was able to build repore with customers and provide excellent customer service. I was able to work with Outlook, Word, Excel, and the company's own personal website. I learned the whole procedure of credit card, debit card, and ACH processing. I was also able to work with different departments such as marketing and work with clients on a corporate level.
Pros
company events, incentives, coffee daily, breakfast every friday!
Cons
not enough growth with in the company