Yard-Nique is currently looking for an experienced Business Developer / Sales Representative with B2B experience. We are an extremely experienced company within the Carolinas and are looking to expand into the Virginia market. This position will sell new landscape maintenance contracts to a wide variety of customers, demographic and market segments. Your success will be greater as you work closer and closer with your production team to build the best possible scenario for all.
Selling new maintenance contracts for Yard-Nique will be a very rewarding career for the right person if you put into the position what you want out of it. In order to be successful and thrive with our company you must:
- Be driven, disciplined and focused. Patience and persistence is a must.
- Enjoy prospecting and the ability to open new doors. Be able to hear “NO”, but expect to hear “YES”.
- Build strong relationships through trust, hard work and determination.
- Network within the industry and become a specialist among your networking peers.
- Develop customized landscape maintenance contracts specific to your customer and their needs.
- Build, design and present quality, detailed educational proposals for your potential partnerships.
- Understand the estimation process and how to price your product.
- Enjoy the challenge of the industry and selling through cold calling and prospecting.
- Work as a team with your production counterparts and crews.
- Be able to negotiate and ultimately close the deal utilizing your skill set.
- Sell and help assist in maintaining new maintenance contracts.
- Cold call via phone, physical calls and networking to initiate contacts and opportunities.
- Work within budgets / goals set forth by your Supervisor.
- Work with existing customers to continue strengthening relationships and repeat business.
- Assist your production counterparts in maintaining new and current contracts.
- Communicate proactively with decision makers and influencers.
- Be organized, plan accordingly and plan daily. Have a set routine day by day, week by week.
- Report and track leads, proposal and all new business.
Position Requirements (Desired skills and Experience)
- Extensive face-to-face (B2B) sales experience preferably in the green industry.
- Able to multi-task with several customers / contracts on an on-going basis.
- Proficient with computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Able to estimate; utilizing your knowledge of the industry and job experience.
- Experienced; successful track record of sales within your specific career.
- Highly competitive, confident and positive results oriented sales person.
- Excellent presentation skills- be able to speak to large groups of people.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferably within the green industry.
- Local knowledge and contacts in the Richmond and surrounding market.
What Yard-Nique offers you:
- Strong base salary with an uncapped commission plan. You control what you earn.
- Car allowance, fuel card.
- Laptop, cell phone, sales toolbox
- Medical Insurance, 401K and other benefits
- Paid vacation / sick days
- Excellent support network from our corporate office in Raleigh, NC and the entire Yard-Nique team.
Yard-Nique is an industry leader in the Carolinas! It’s our goal to broaden that leadership into the Virginia market and down into the Southeast. Our growth has been quick but controlled. Our success comes from our people and our leadership. We are aggressive, confident and highly motivated as a company.
We currently employ over 250 employees companywide and service the RTP, Piedmont, Charlotte, Wilmington and Richmond, VA markets.
Yard-Nique is an industry leader in the Carolinas! It’s our goal to broaden that leadership into the Virginia market and down into the...