Yardi Systems, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great company overtaken by a corporate giant
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MADecember 4, 2017
Job culture and management style has drastically changed to a much more strict much quieter work area. Motto preaches family but if you need to work from home or anything like that good luck unless you are part of the select few.
great work environment
Systems Programmer (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 4, 2017
programing of building systems.
how to self manage
tought me a lot
very result oriented
having to deal with over five hundred properties single handedly
great team to work with
Associate Web Designer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 30, 2017
Yardi is a great place to work as a web designer just starting off. It is very low-stress, laid back, and family friendly. There is always an event going on to gather employees and everyone is always so helpful. The hardest part of my job was communicating with a manger in CA while being in NC.
Pros
benefits, family-friendly
Cons
salary
Great Culture! Great Place to Work!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MANovember 28, 2017
The Culture is outstanding! You are encouraged to try new ways to do business and trusted to manage your team. Also, since the company is growing there is plenty of opportunity for career growth.
Pros
Paid Medical
Cons
Love the ping pong table!
Research Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 20, 2017
Hey guys! Hey guys! I am just filling in the blank spaces with words at random. I hope you don't mind. Who ever said we have to have a 150 minimum count?
Great people
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 23, 2017
I worked there for right at 6 yrs. Amazing people. It was hard to advance to a different role, unless you knew someone in management. Great experience
Pros
The people are awesome
Cons
Hard to advance within company
Great Place
Technical Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAOctober 17, 2017
Yardi is a family oriented organization. They take pride in the employees. This company believes in taking care of the employees which frees you up to do your job.
Fun work environment
SENIOR TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Goleta, CASeptember 29, 2017
I love working at Yardi. People are nice and the work is fun. However, there are times when it feels like there may not be any career advancement. This is a great company to start with when straight out of college.
Very Great!
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 26, 2017
I love Yardi! I think that Yardi is very relaxed to all employees. It has an open door policy and depending on what you put in to it there is room for advancement.
Relaxed work culture
Technical Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 19, 2017
Very relaxed company with work life balance culture. Salary is decent but benefits are pretty good. Everyone here is very friendly and supportive. It's not a competitive environment.
Pros
free food sometimes, lenient PTO, floating holidays, company social events
Cons
80% of your work time needs to be logged
grat place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAAugust 25, 2017
Great product, great work atmosphere. Lack of upward mobility was the ultimate reason for leaving and the ability to get into the mobile space. I would not recommend
Call center life
Virtual Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 4, 2017
This company offers great pay, hours and benefits (if hired permanently). Must go through a staffing agency first. Possibilities of advancement are slim and very competitive. Flexible hours for sure. Management is very relaxed but QA is incompetent. Culture committee keeps the work environment friendly and positive.
Great Business
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 25, 2017
Yardi is a wonderful company to work with! I would say the pay is good and the benefits are even better. I would for sure refer a friend to become part of the Yardi family.
Excellent Company to work for
Technical Account Manager - Cash Management (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 10, 2017
Very balanced company to work for, always growing and exciting. Always a new challenging and always growing their people. I excite to say that it's still a great company to work for.
Pros
Nothing but good things
Cons
Don't have anything bad to say
These people willl become your second family
Application Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 6, 2017
It's the people more than anything that make Yardi what it is. They genuinely care about their staff, as if they are family. There is always ample opportunity for growth here, and they will not let you stay stagnant. They will push you to better yourself. This place made me a better person.
Great company with a relaxed atmosphere
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJune 25, 2017
This is a great first company to work at. The career progression is a bit slow and the pay isn't necessarily the best, but you will gain great experience with little stress.
Steady workplace with relaxed environment
Transaction Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Goleta, CAJune 23, 2017
My personal experiences through the company was very beneficial. To start off, management does encourage to move into other departments where one might be a better fit or also to move up the job ladder. The work was consistent and included the ability to be independent and work on various projects. The environment was relaxed and didn't require business attire.
Fun working place
Senior CSR (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 20, 2017
Around this time is the busy season so we are answering calls for multiple apartments with people looking for a new place to live. I have to sell the property to make them want to come out. Here at Yardi they are family oriented and strive for excellence. I have enjoyed the people that I work with and management helps you strive to be your best.
Good Company
CSR Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 19, 2017
I was fortunate to start the call center in the Dallas, TX region. This company grew so fast and was a great learning experience for me in the corporate world.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
none really
Great Company Culture
Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 8, 2017
Company culture was the biggest asset for this company, and continues to keep good talent within the company. Benefits are competitive in every aspect of the job.
Pros
Company Culture, Vacation and Time-Off
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yardi Systems, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.