YAVAPAI COLLEGE

YAVAPAI COLLEGE Employer Reviews

Yavapai College
Spanish Instructor (Current Employee), Prescott, AZDecember 8, 2014
I really like teaching at Yavapai College. A typical day at work is like one might expect: lesson plan, grade papers and give instruction along with committee work. I have learned many things while working at Yavapai College; the main thing that I have learned is the importance of team work. Most colleagues are easy-going and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job is getting along with everyone and constantly finding new ways to engage students. The most enjoyable part of working at Yavapai College is seeing students gain skills that they will take into their lives.
I enjoyed being a student and part of the community college culture.
Full Time Student (Former Employee), Prescott, AZOctober 23, 2014
Balancing home and school was an incredible learning adventure that I'll treasure forever.
professional and fun envirnment
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Prescott, AZMarch 10, 2014
Pros: learning new computer approaches and professionalism
Cons: low pay because it was my first job.
A typical day at work involved running a historic analysis of company appropriations and documenting them in Microsoft. I learned about Microsoft office and new approaches in the financial world. The managers were highly developed professionals and very considerate. The best part of my job was acquiring the skills necessary for understanding Microsoft office and working with highly developed professionals.
Positive Teaching experience
NARSC-DES Child Care Training Instructor (Former Employee), Yuma, AZAugust 29, 2013
Pros: variety of student and cultural diversity experiences
Cons: n/a
Early childhood Curriculum
NARSC DES training
Part-time adjunct Instructor
Positive relationship with management
Teaching students
Great place to work, great benefits, and you positively impact your community!
Senior Support Specialist (Current Employee), Clarkdale, AZJuly 17, 2012
As an alumni, I'm very proud to work here. I have a great relationship with the staff, faculty, and students I have met here.
Great place to work, lots of ways to postitively effect your community.
Senior Support Specialist (Current Employee), Clarkdale, AZJuly 17, 2012
Yavapai College is a great place to work. As an alumni, it feels great to be able to help others get their education from a school I've graduated from. I'm proud of the work I do here.
Great Benefits!
Associate Office of Public Information/Marketing (Former Employee), Prescott, AZMarch 22, 2012
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: yc does not support employee advancement
Good benefits. Variety of positions available. Schedule coincides with most Educational institutions. Great employer if you have children.
A place to work with good people but managment issues
Executive Assistant to Vice President (Former Employee), Prescott Valley, AZNovember 23, 2011
Pros: employees
Cons: management
I enjoyed the people I worked with and maintain a relationship with some. Management was the issue...but they have made many changes since I was employed and I expect they have improved.