An issue-based campaign in support of a gaming and entertainment proposal for Tewksbury, MA is hiring self-starting, energetic and responsible people to help with a local community education campaign. We are seeking to fill immediate openings.
- Contact voters door-to-door to ask brief, prepared questions about a local policy issue;
- Enter data about the conversations into a handheld electronic devices;
- Be available for hourly work for the next 4 weeks, between 3-5 days a week, including longer weekend hours
- Able to take direction from supervisors;
- Good people skills- considerate and professional in appearance;
- Care about local issues like jobs and economic opportunity;
- Simple writing ability- keep track of conversations and make brief notes;
- Own transportation preferred;
Candidates must be able to work within a team. Previous experience working with the public or canvassing experience on political campaigns a PLUS.
Positions have a commitment for the next 4 weeks at a competitive hourly rate, based on experience. Hours will run 20-35 hours per week, including work on weekends.
You will receive a full training from an outreach manager and will be given all the tools needed to succeed.
Timing and Location
Positions start immediately in Tewksbury.
Contact Us Today via response to this ad or call (978) 427-1740