YESCO

YESCO Employer Reviews

YESCO
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 23, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: cut a lot of people in last 5 years
YESCO employees were such a close family. It was always sad when one was gone I dont think there were very many that would do anything for you. It was always a good morning have a great day.
Most of the management is friendly and supportive.
fun co workers
housekeeping (Former Employee), Saint George, UTMarch 19, 2014
Pros: fun co workers
Cons: very little advansment
fun co workers to be around always a new thing happening see all the new sighns
Just say no.
Technician (Former Employee), Logan, UTMarch 18, 2014
Pros: its a job
Cons: poor management and high turnover, poor benefits
You will be berated, belittled, and treated like a child. The company is destined for failure because the make their customers unwitting beta testers for new product, and treat their employees as expendable. Note how many reviews here are from "former" employees -
very high stress low moral
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee), Logan, UTFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: no pro
Cons: no pay for lots of stress and harrassment
would not want to go back, unable to rely on company, they are all about the money and the valley or the people that work for it.
Fast paced, productive and focused on quality.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Logan, UTOctober 25, 2013
A typical day at work was fast paced and enjoyable. At Yesco we build the giant LED signs. Like the ones at Las Vegas.On my feet all day. Walking from one machine to another. I sealed the LED boards. So nothing gets inside. I was trained on most of the machines on the production floor. Co workers we awesome. Hardest part of the job was when worked slowed – more... down. Working smart and fast makes the day go by faster and better. I learned MS Excel skills. How to multi-task while keeping numbers and quality a priority. – less
hard work with lots of unpaid travel.
Driver/Installation helper (Former Employee), orem utahAugust 19, 2013
low pay long travel to job everyday. not sufficient compensation.
fun work place
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), logan utJuly 13, 2013
Pros: 3 breaks
Cons: disliked health insurance
i've learn to do machines and pick up the rhythm fast paste
my typical day at work was as soon as i enter i sit down and start soldering circuit boards.
the hardest was waking up to early.
High energy fast paced work environment
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Oakland, CAApril 15, 2013
Maintained construction/ signage projects from the time the project was sold to the time that the project was completed and closed out. All aspects of the project were maintained by the project coordinator including cost reports, time management, permitting, project setup and close out, customer contact, and so much more.
Great coworkers, very relaxing inviroment .
Solder Technician (Former Employee), Logan, UTFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: location
Cons: no more weekend shifts
Great place to work,people are friendly and helpful.Every day was a new challenge to improve on my soldiering skills.The hardest part for me was sitting . My coworkers seem to make the day go by faster..
First words said: You are using logic, that is not allowed here, don't trust anyone, and it sucks your soul.
PCB assembly lead, machine operator level 2 (Former Employee), Logan, UtahJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: paid breaks, interesting work, a lot to learn
Cons: bad management, hit and miss supervisors, does not support students completely, just another number, negative degrading environment, drama, can't trust anyone, not a lot of honesty, bad communication, not worth the money to be a lead
Slow or fast depending on board production, machines break down all the time, lack of maintenance because few in numbers, irritated supervisors, misunderstanding people you work with, paid breaks, just another number, bad rumor wheel, management keeps changing, standards keep changing, nothing is consistent, quality and quantity always on a race. The – more... most enjoyable part is some employees and so etching new to learn everyday, even if its another rule that doesn't follow logic. Who listens to us though? We are just workers. Take my advice and work for the experience, not the career. – less

July 17, 2013

As a former employee in Logan, Utah I agree with your comments 100% but you forgot favoritism and nepotism. The good looking guys with no brains got all the breaks.

good job,bad managment
just like everyone else just a # (Current Employee), loganDecember 14, 2012
Pros: interesting work
Cons: long hours, short breaks, spend your acrued time (pto) just to fill the hours they dont pay for
I love the job ,its very interesting work.Once your hired and in the door your less than a human being ,passed up,passed over,and ignored.
ADA Production was always interesting
ADA Technician (Former Employee), St George utahNovember 14, 2012
Pros: long hours a day, short fridays
Cons: that the area was not functional
Everyday was always a challenge and can be repetitive which i enjoyed, not all the days were the same. I learned to build ADA signs and tried to learn braille but do know my numbers. I enjoyed the challenge of building different signs and my co workers were amazing, i got along with them all.
Very stressful work environment.
PCB Assembler 1 (Current Employee), Logan, UTJune 16, 2012
Pros: a paycheck
Cons: short breaks, health insurance, shift manipulation
I go to work get assigned a place to work. Sit down get moved to another location and hour in to my shift. Get moved again after two hours. I learned that it really matters who a persons supervisor is and what they represent. New management seems unknowing and does not understand the production flow process. The hardest part of my job is not being treated – more... with respect constantly being moved and not given any credit for any good ideas I come up with. Most of the co-workers are ok to work with . – less
My co-workers and manegment went out of their way to help.
Electriton helper/Assembly (Former Employee), Las vegasOctober 14, 2011
This was a great place to work. The manegment was excellent. I hated to leave this co. It has been one of the best co. that i've worked with sense I started the work force.