Yo!Dog Marketing, an online marketing agency is searching for a Search Engine Marketing Manager who is eats, sleeps and drinks search engines, has a passion for marketing and isn't afraid to talk with clients. The right candidate has a passion for all things search related and understands how to get the most of paid and organic campaigns, has experience building ppc campaigns on Google and Bing and is flexible enough to move from project to project as needed throughout the day. You will use your optimization experience and attention to detail to exceed the expectations of our clients.
The successful Search Engine Marketing Manager will drive increased revenue and profit from search marketing while optimizing spend and increasing conversion rates. To do so he/she will be responsible for implementing new media campaigns, analyzing ROI, managing paid and organic search campaigns while continuing to increase traffic. To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty of the job outlined below, and to accept special projects as assigned.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Maintain performance benchmarks to monthly and daily goals
- Assist with landing page optimization
- Seek new traffic sources, implement and oversee.
- Experience with online tracking and analytics tools (Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Manage creative by writing ad copy and constantly testing performance.
- Ability to write adcopy and perform A/B creative testing
- Categorize, organize, and refine keyword lists and segmentation – taxonomy optimization
- Budget management
- Strategizing the most effective optimization of code, content and credibility factors that influence SEO
- Strategizing the most effective uses of paid search to increase client results
- Keep abreast of SEM tools, trends, tactics, and strategies and communicate them to internal teams and external clients
- Responsible for the quality of deliverables
- Contributing to the growth and development of the SEM group and agency as a whole
- Counsel and provide strategic direction on media strategies
- Oversee research, planning and POV development
- Work with industry partners to gain insights and understanding into top trends and opportunities in the search space
- Manage multiple facets of client programs including strategy development, campaign execution, and analytics and reporting
- Draft proposals, budgets and timelines for client projects.
- Understand online research techniques and methodologies and use them to support development/execution of client campaigns.
- Exhibit strong understanding of search platforms, trends, and measurement approaches.
- Perform content audits and provide strategic recommendations to improve organic rankings.
- Provide counsel and recommendations to optimize social content for search.
- 2-3+ years online marketing experience.
- Hands on experience in the planning and execution of paid search, SEO, and landing page optimization.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, English, Journalism, Advertising preferred
- Experience with Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Microsoft AdCenter (certifications preferred)
- An ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Understand SEO/PPC best practices and how search engines index and evaluate website content
- Strong knowledge of and experience with AdWords, adCenter, Google Analytics, and other platforms and analytics tools
- A passion for growing a search strategy practice that focuses on paid search media, SEO in conjunction with social media and content strategy
- Proficient in the use Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, efficient work habits, and overall flexibility
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
This is an immediate position, and the right candidate can start immediately.
Candidate MUST BE LOCAL
- Location: San Clemente, CA
- Compensation: Depends on experience
- Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this poster.
- Please no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact this poster about other services, products or commercial interests
At Yo!Dog, we develop and promote consistent branding across all of your online marketing channels, encouraging a strong brand identity for...