Yodle

Yodle United States Employee Reviews

very fun place to work for
Sales Development Rep (Contracted) (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 5, 2015
It was very rewarding to be able to perform SWAT analysis for various small companies. It was my responsibility to be able to provide customer satisfaction with a professional and prompt manner and come up with a marketing plan while trying to stick to sales quota.
Telemarketing with questionable sales tactics.
sales (Former Employee), austinMarch 23, 2015
Pros: the people and environment
Cons: scripts, pushy and deceptive sales tactics.
The people are great there, but the job is awful. It's set up as a two call close with pushy rebuttals to get the credit card from the customer.
The first call is to ask for 10 mins to give the presentation which usually takes 45 mins to an hour.
great work environment
Software Sales Consultant (Current Employee), austinMarch 14, 2015
• Logical reasoning and learning skills
• Leadership and possessing a positive attitude
• Communication skills and extreme product knowledge
• Ingenuity
• Ability to work well with others and being a team player
• cold calling
• meeting pay period RV gross and excel probl
Great vision but lacks preparation
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: free lunches, employee appreciation days
Cons: micro management, aggressive accountablity
Yodle is a good company to help any one understand the Online Marketing Industry a bit better. They are always developing new ways to incorporate the latest marking trends into their product set.

Most of the managers care for their agents and want to see them to succeed. There is a good combination of hard work and positive reinforcement to ensure that clients needs are handled correctly and efficiently.

The only opportunity is that the company maintains a "Leap Before They Look" mentality which may lead to discovering new achievements but at times has negative impact on the front line employees.

Care about the employees as much as you care about your clients and the company would reap the rewards.
Great work environment with a superior marketing platform.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 23, 2015
A typical day at Yodle includes making 100-150 cold calls to SMB owners identifying areas of opportunity for ROI and increased exposure for their business.

During my time with Yodle I've learned the psychology involved in sales. I've learned how to listen to clients chief concerns and how to address them proactively.

Management is comprised of knowledgeable men and women who are not only subject matter experts on our platform but also experienced closers. They have proven to be proficient in using logic to minimize clients concerns.

The most difficult aspect of the job is that in order to be successful you have to be self motivated. Your success is predicated on that days performance.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the atmosphere and culture.
The place is cool the job sucks
Yodle/Lighthouse360 (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: free lunch, ping pong music
Cons: the job
Ive been workin for yodle since october 2014. my first month did very well and was awarded the top rookie award. from there on out i just started realizing how much i couldnt stand the job. not to mention two of the sales that i had passed to another rep that closed did not get split with me. very frustrating when you are doing so much work for only 9 dollars an hour. bottom line wasnt happy so i left
High turnover due to unreasonable call volume standards
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: 8-5
Cons: high call volume, high expectations, claw backs from commissions earned
130+ calls daily and you make talk to 12-15 decision makers. Wears you down mentally. Mgmt will work with you if you can grind it out. Special personality needed.
Laid back workplace
Software Technician (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJanuary 5, 2015
This is a good place to work. I would recommend to any that are looking for this type of workplace.
productive fun environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 19, 2014
Pros: free lunches sometimes
Cons: no long term
learned better sales techniques
management was good
high call volume
high stress
Telemarketing
Sales Rep (Current Employee), Austin, TXNovember 7, 2014
Worst company to work for its a telemarketing gig don't take it anyone can work there.
Typical Day
Collections Consultant (Current Employee), Austin, TXOctober 31, 2014
Pros: free lunch, freedom to create your own hours
Cons: micromanaged, poor bonus structure
Yodle has a great culture but the management has been coming down hard on teams that have top performers. Lunch is great, new caterers are amazing. Hardest part of the job is dealing with customers on a daily basis that are less than happy. Most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom I have to do my job the way I see necessary.
Good Opp
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 19, 2014
Its advertisement so you money isn't guaranteed. If you make a deal and if they aren't happy in the 2nd month that comes out of your check.
fun company
Sales Development (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: on computer 9 years
I enjoyed working there. I liked the incentives, culture and trips.
Fun place to work
Sales rep (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 24, 2014
The culture is good and the people are great-there are a lot of bright people here. They can tend to push for micro-management which is a struggle for a lot of people. Overall it's a good place to grow and move up in the world.
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Austin TxJuly 17, 2014
I enjoyed every minute, fun environment, fun people, helpful, no micro management, GREAT commission!!
face paced
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJuly 1, 2014
This is a face paced Call Center enviroment. Lots of opportunities to make $$$ if you are a hard working sales person.
Productive, fun atmosphere with games, Liberal
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJune 1, 2014
Yodle was a fantastic place to work. This was my first big boy job. This is where I first learned about sales and I still have friends from this company to this day.
Best place I've ever worked
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXMay 30, 2014
Pros: free lunches, great atmosphere
Cons: pay can be a little below average
Great company from a standpoint of "right market at the right time" .. which echos throughout the organizational culture.

I enjoy working with the extremely energetic and upbeat culture... there is a vibe to the people around you that is contagious.

The free lunches and friday afternoon beer kegs are something that you don't see very often.

I've worked in about 10 companies in my 15 yr career ... Yodle is by far the funnest and I actually look forward to going to work each day.
Productive and fun workplace
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: loud environment
Loved my fellow employees and the management. Great place to work!
Productive and pleasant management
Trainer and Configuration Specialist (Former Employee), Sugar Hill, GAMay 16, 2014
I enjoyed working at Yodle, Inc. The work was always challenging and enjoyable. As for the staff and management, they were all always helpful.

1 2 3

About Yodle

Yodle provides local businesses with a simple way to get more customers and phone calls using online advertising. Yodle, a company – Read more

Yodle Salaries