Duties and responsibilities:
Promote Leader House(LH) in San Francisco:
- Promote Leader House as a whole package to local government, political groups, officials, food critics, GGRA etc, maintain good relationship with all.
- Promote Leader House as a whole package to Chinese General Consulate in SF.
- Promote Leader House’s authentic Hu’nan cuisine to local lodging services, maintain good communication with other lodging service providers and get feed backs.
- Promote Leader House’s lodging service to Chinese mainland accounts.—work closely with Yorbarn (China) in promoting LH to Chinese high profile groups and individuals, in China.
- Promote LH’s special event/meeting facility to SF event companies, and corporation event planners, including CEA members.
- Post and review online remarks, for both LH restaurant and lodging side; Maintain good coordination with Yelp, Zagat, FB, Twitter and so on.
- Provide reception, transportation, translation, shopping accompany, some local tour guide service, to high profile groups and individuals, from China, from their landing in SFO.
- Bachelor Degree of Marketing or Public Relations or related area.
- Accustom to local tourism resource: shopping, site seeing, night life, etc
- Some beverage knowledge desired.
- A minimum of two years PR management experience in corporation or club/resort environment.
- On the spot problem solving attitude.
- Coordinate with different government agencies.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly, both orally and written, using both Chinese and English.
- Must be a self-starter, motivated, dependable
- Have the ability to work weekends, holidays and varying shifts in a fast-paced environment while maintaining total customer focus at all times.
- Must have a positive and friendly attitude.
- You must include salary requirements with your resume! Application submitted without salary requirements will not be considered!!
Yorbarn (China) Investment is a core member of the Leader’s Group and is an investment platform for both Venture Capital investment...