YOSEMITE COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
no future good Exp
Mechanical tech (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJuly 3, 2016
Served as tech for the energy management team, handled a busy schools air conditioning heating and hot water systems functioned as primary liaison to customers and ensured a consistently positive customer experience.
Helped drive a 50% increase in customer satisfaction (as measured by a customer survey in 2003).
Created automated daily stats report that reduced inaccuracies and provided management with an important decision-making tool.
Quickly became a trusted assistant to the college president, executive staff and office manager and earned a reputation for maintaining a positive attitude and producing high-quality work. Worked with Energy Manger to gather Data for reports. Building maintenance and planned service.
Pros
Job EXP.
Cons
part time only work 180 days
Awesome
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 13, 2015
Yosemite Community College District is a great place to work. Management is very supportive and gives you the tools to do your job well.
positive work environment
Communications Academic Tutor (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAFebruary 26, 2014
working with students is the most enjoyable part of the job. Management is good, and co workers attitudes vary. Learned how to be extremely patient.
No comment.
Campus Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAFebruary 26, 2013
Individuality is not encouraged. Do your job, stay within policy and procedure and at most workplaces you will have no worries about your job. Ultimately, this was not my experience at YCCD.
Excellent place to work and study
Economics & Business Administration Tutor (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJuly 5, 2012
I was a student tutor and can say that all my needs were met. Of course since I was on call my benefits were nil, I found the workers there to be fairly well taken care of.
Pros
comfortable work week
Cons
some bureaucracy