As a key member of a small and versatile team, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
Design, implement and launch highly-visible, user-facing features. Develop new ways for YouTube users to find interesting content. Design and develop large scale web applications.
- Work with YouTube's world-class engineering team to understand video traffic, popularity and distribution.
- Put your development skills into use, designing for the current base as well as future architectures, with exposure to a high revenue run-rate video ads team.
- Develop new ways for YouTube users to find interesting content.
Candidate Requirements Minimum qualifications
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience.
- 1 year relevant work experience in software development.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: C/C++, Java, Python
- Large scale systems design experience with knowledge of UNIX/Linux.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Experience in distributed computing, information retrieval, data mining and machine learning.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ablility to create strong working relationships with cross-functional teams.
Indeed - 10 months ago