Young Interventions is looking for qualified, motivated, energetic and creative professionals to fill various Developmental positions within the North county area and Monterey Peninsula with possibility of travel within Monterey County. Employees will provide Early Intervention services for Developmentally Delayed Infants & Toddlers and their families in the child's home. Employees will be working as part of our team of professionals helping to implement personalized family focused treatment programs for each client. Please visit our website to learn more about the services we provide to children & families: www.younginterventionsinc.com .
Requirements for Early Intervention Specialists:
- Bachelors Degree required (Child Development or related field)
- Min of 1 year paid experience working with children 0-5 years
- Experience working with Children with Special Needs is preferred
- Preference is for Spanish speaking applicants
ALL Candidates MUST:
- Hold a valid Driver's License
- Have reliable transportation and willingness to travel to various home based sites throughout the day
- Maintain current Vehicle Insurance & Registration
- Current CPR Certification (Infant, Child & Adult)
Salary is determined based on level of education and experience. Positions are part time with ability to grow into full time; Hours are flexible. Benefits offered. Travel & Mileage compensation offered.
Qualified & serious professionals should submit a cover letter & resume