If you are interested in being part of an organization whose mission is a commitment to improving the quality of life for infants and toddlers with or at risk of developing developmental disabilities then Young Interventions, Inc. is for you. Currently we are hiring for an Early Intervention Specialist Mentor Bilingual position in the Santa Clara County area. We are looking for qualified; motivated, energetic and creative professionals to work with families in the child’s home to help implement personalized family focused treatment programs as well as provide support and supervision to employees. This position will require home visits within all of the Santa Clara County area.
Please visit our website to learn more about the services we provide to children & families: www.younginterventionsinc.com.
General Functions: (these functions are not all-incumbent of duties required)
- Complete Intake appointment for new consumers
- Maintain a weekly caseload of consumers
- Provide periodic updates of developmental progress utilizing mandated developmental assessment tool
- Knowledge of Early Intervention: understanding family systems, different diagnosis, intervention strategies, resources, assessments, etc.
- Report & track hours provided weekly / monthly ensuring highest percentage of completion
- Oversee staff and services provided within assigned geographical area
- Assist in field training of new hires within assigned area
- Work collaboratively with parents and staff members to provide quality services to families
- Provide area case-management in regard to paperwork assistance / training, scheduling, and client assignment.
Requirements for application:
- Bachelors Degree or higher required (Child Development or related field)
- Experience with overseeing other employees and minimal supervisory tasks
- Min of 5 year experience working with children 0-5 years preferred
- Experience working with Children with Special Needs
- Must have ability to fluently speak & write in Spanish.
- Proficient ability to utilize computer software and email programs (Microsoft Office)
- Effective communication skills through various media
ALL Candidates MUST:
- Hold a valid Driver’s License
- Have reliable transportation and willingness to travel to various home based sites throughout the day
- Maintain current Vehicle Insurance & Registration
- Current CPR Certification (Infant, Child & Adult)
Salary is determined based on level of education and experience. Schedules are flexible. Benefits offered. Mileage compensation offered.
Serious and qualified professionals should submit a cover letter & resume.