Young Living Essential Oils

Young Living Essential Oils Employer Reviews

Good
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Spanish Fork, UTNovember 18, 2014
Young Living Essential Oils is a good place to be employed. They pay well and the hours were nice. Not only that but they treated you as if you were more than just an employee and I made friends fast.
Young Living is an old but growing company.
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee), Spanish Fork, utahNovember 12, 2014
Pros: free lunches and other perks are given to employees on occasion. free product is given monthly.
Cons: short lunch times and long work hours, rotating shifts
With the recent boom in Essential Oils, Young Living is growing as fast as they can produce the product, sometimes faster. This has created a lot of opportunity for those seeking jobs in the lower echelons of the company. Career growth is a bit limited as the higher level positions have been filled by long time employees, but as they grow more will – more... be needed. – less
It is great to be my own Boss.
Independent Distributor (Current Employee), Lehi, UTNovember 12, 2014
Pros: you get out of this what you put into it.
Cons: time involved to educate prospective members
This is a healthful lifestyle and I mostly am a member for personal use.
People often come to me with health challenges and I am able to direct them to educational information that will address their personal concerns.
My up line is readily available and management is just a phone call away.
Educating people as to the reason products are so expensive. – more... You do get what you pay for and often people are more willing to compromise quality for a less expensive product.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to see people benefit with better health as they use these wonderful products. The occasional Ahhh Ha moment is really exciting.
Please use my Member # 844620 if you would like to get your own wholesale account and start a healthy lifestyle. – less
Horribly managed company
Quality Assurance Representative (Former Employee), Lehi, UTNovember 8, 2014
Pros: pay and benefits are competetive
Cons: horrible working conditions/horribly managed
This company is run by the worst leaders group of managers imaginable. I am speaking primarily of the call center. They treat their employees like garbage. They do not value those who work hard and are truly helping their company grow. Worst company that I have every worked for by far
Flexible and Fun Job
YLEO Distributor (Current Employee), Rapid City, SDNovember 5, 2014
Very flexible and rewarding job. Working at a healthier life.
Score Keeper
Customer Service (Former Employee), Pleasant GroveOctober 28, 2014
Keeping scores for the baseball and softball games at the pleasant grove recreation center.
It is, in my opinion, the best Independent Distributor, Marketing company around. Their product line is superior and "Next to None!"
Independent Distributor (Current Employee), Work from HomeOctober 7, 2014
Pros: it is your own business in which your efforts determine your compensation.
Cons: developing the ability to "move on" when your efforts are not producing.
You can be all that you want to be, and do all that you want to do. It is simply a matter of the effort you make. What you put into it, is commensurate to what you get out of it.

The product has proven results and explains why they are experiencing exponential growth after 20 years in business. It is a positive and upbeat company with little downside.
AMAZING
CCD Representative (Former Employee), Lehi, UTAugust 28, 2014
I loved working for this company!!! They work with your hours, offer amazing benefits, and not only that, they help teach you things that are so helpful for you future.
High Focus on Customer Experience
Member Services Department Manager (Current Employee), Lehi, UTAugust 20, 2014
Pros: let's talk
Cons: let's talk
Some very gifted people. A lot of very good employee friendly incentives and programs. Exponential growth! Email me for more info.
Inside perspective
Employee (Former Employee), Lehi, UTJune 21, 2014
Pros: decent pay, great benefits
Cons: any type of personality conflict can lead to dismissal.
While working for a company that is invested in personal well-being is fun, working for a company owned by an unstable hyper-emotional decision maker is difficult. Executive level management is very much a display of who is willing to boost the ego of the owner, even to the detriment of the company, it's employees, or it's image.

Before agreeing to – more... work here research should be done on the founder, Gary Young. Keyword there is quackwatch. While not everything is true, it does give an accurate image of the type of person he is, which spills over to the operation of the business. – less
Product is great, people are fun to work with.
Shipper (Current Employee), Spanish Fork, UTMay 6, 2014
Pros: the health benefits.
Cons: the job itself.
* Go to work and either pack orders or pick them.
* Co-workers are fun to work with but no time to really get to know anybody because we're always so busy.
* Hardest part is lifting boxes all day and being on my feet I have a terrible back and I am not supposed to stand for 10 hours a day.
* The most enjoyable part of the job right now is only working – more... 4 days a week they are always different days every week which kind of sucks but it works. – less
Great Company
Microbiology Intern - QC Lab (Former Employee), Spanish Fork, UTJanuary 18, 2014
The lab is filled with great people dedicated to providing a great product
down to earth, friendly employees, yet hard working
Customer care representative (Former Employee), Lehi, UTNovember 8, 2013
Pros: great hours, great physical environment
Cons: attendance policy
I enjoyed Young living because of the type of company it is.
Talking to distributors who are interested in the health and well being of others contributes to a positive atmosphere.
At times the distributors are frustrated and upset, and it can be difficult to diffuse these situations.
The most enjoyable part of the job is changing a person's life through – more... the products Young living provides.
The management changed several times throughout my five yrs.
The recent management was let go due to creating a hostile work environment for the employees.
The previous management was great and some of the same people have taken over. – less
Life changing
Sales Representative (Former Employee), UtahSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: wellness and nutritional values
Cons: n/a
Provided core concepts and uses of therapeutic essential oils.
Order Entry Manager
Order Entry Manager (Former Employee), Payson, UTMarch 4, 2013
I worked in various departments withing Young Living, I worked Customer Service asst manager, Events coordinator, and then was the Order Entry Manager.
Everchanging
Sales (Former Employee), Lehi, UTMarch 3, 2013
Your advancement do not depend on your skills or experience but who you are good friend with or if owner likes you.
Good life-work balance.
Interesting smelling company with eccentric management.
Customer Care Department (Former Employee), Lehi, UTFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: free product
Cons: short breaks, erratic management
I worked in the Young Living call center. Their policies are very strict, and the management in the call center is erratic between nice and rude. Most of the co-workers are nice and helpful. The man who started the company is very eccentric and likes to give long speeches at all of the company parties and be the center of attention. The hardest part – more... of the job is taking the calls from angry and confused customers. The perks are free product. – less
Great place to work, with wonderful employee benefits
Human Resource (Current Employee), Lehi, UTJanuary 8, 2013
People are fun to work with, fast paced and energetic.

Offers great benefits including Holiday pays, PTOs, Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Supplemental insurance, STD, Life, and 401K retirement plan. Additional benefit such as Sabbatical (4 weeks of paid vacation!) every five years, and awsome employee Wellness program with great prizes and rewards.