Young Living Essential Oils Employee Reviews

Effective, Great Co-Workers, Not organized,
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  American Fork, UTFebruary 6, 2017
I typically came in and chatted with members via live messaging. The hardest part was the learning curve but it was really rewarding when you did start to work there for a few months.
People are rude there treated me poorly
Phone Operator (Former Employee) –  American Fork, UTJanuary 23, 2017
Treated me poorly and older people would harass me I'm only 18 and this was my first job and it was a terrible expierence. The oils are great though
Pros
Pay 12$
Cons
Everything else sucks
Wonderful company focused on Purpose, Wellness and Abundance.
Silver Leader/ Essential Oil Educator (Current Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOJanuary 17, 2017
Impactful career, flexible hours, family friendly, plenty of hands on training, teamwork, support to reach your goals and plenty of room for advancement.
Pros
Set your own hours and work at your own pace
Cons
paid monthly
Love it..
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTJanuary 8, 2017
YL was an awesome place to work, they treat their employees great, you have the opportunity to move up in the company. Great work space, great environment.
Pros
reward for employee of the month
Cons
short breaks
Stress and Fun
Media Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Lehi, UTNovember 19, 2016
Working for an MLM company is always a challenge with many people to please and many egos to feed. However, Young Living has created a culture that allows a decent home/work life balance with flexibility to do your job and live your life. I enjoy everyone I work with immensely.
Pros
Coworkers
Loved it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTNovember 13, 2016
I love Young Living. They treated us like adults. TONS of freebies for employees. Free products all the time. Managers listen to my needs. constructive criticism was very helpful. Pay was a little low. Health benefits and life. My manager was early 20 but very capable.
Pros
Free products, free food
Cons
Pay was lower than other jobs
rewarding
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  East Bethel, MNNovember 13, 2016
independent distributor. You can earn FT pay while working 10 - 20 hours a week. You build relationships, have 1000's of coworkers that you normally only meet on line. You love and use the product yourself so that makes your job that much easier. Share what you love!
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Great sense of community.
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Chandler, OKOctober 10, 2016
I love working with my upline and crossline friends to share ideas and experiences. As a distributor for a health and wellness company, you cannot grow your business without personal development and a lifestyle change.
Pros
You set your schedule
Family-oreiented
Product Development/R&D (Current Employee) –  Lehi, UTOctober 5, 2016
I love the family-oriented atmosphere of Young Living. There are many great people to work with. Young Living also offers competitive salaries and great benefits.
Del Taco
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  American Fork, UTSeptember 15, 2016
It was a lot of stress, But it was good learning skills. A typical day at work was dealing with angry customers wanting their food. Management was alright but not the best. hardest part of this job was always being understaff
Review
employee (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTAugust 17, 2016
Not as expected for the type of industry. Quality standards are sub-par. Industrial regulations are ignored by an eccentric owner.
great benefits
Replenishment Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Spanish Fork, UTAugust 8, 2016
Not a bad place to work. Just not very organized at all. People are fun, management was ok, very inexperienced in warehouse functions. Growth and turnover caused several issues.
benefits
Cons
turnover
Awesome work environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTJuly 31, 2016
I loved working for Young Living Essential oils. The people that I worked with were awesome. The environment was professional, but still very fun. I only left because our family moved with the Military.
flexible and great for your health
Sales/Account Management (Current Employee) –  Lake Jackson, TXJuly 21, 2016
Flexible hours and the income helps to cover your own oil expenses. Great discounts on all of their products. Fun working environment
Employment with Young Living Essential Oils
Floor Support/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTJune 16, 2016
At Young Living My job was to take inbound calls from other representatives on the call floor. My position was important because if any of the reps had any questions of how to do a process I would walk them through the account, as well I would be the person to grant or deny exceptions make for the customer’s, process customer’s refunds and credits, as well as handle/answer all of the escalated customers and managed their situations as needed.
High paced, fun and animated work environment
Warehouse/Shipping Associate (Former Employee) –  Springville, UTMay 23, 2016
This job was super fun. Everyday we had a new quota of orders to ship out, and it was always so much fun trying to meet that. Everyone was very aware of their contribution and felt that they were necessary to the job getting completed. We had awesome managers that knew how to inspire us and loved to teach us new things.
Pros
Discount on product, good co-workers
Cons
Temporary, no benefits, swing shift
Great additional source of income
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXMay 18, 2016
You can set your own hours. I truly enjoyed meeting new people and educating friends and strangers about Essential Oils.
Great relationships
Distributor (Current Employee) –  Midlothian, TXMay 8, 2016
This job is more about building relationships than it is selling. Although sales are involved, the personal growth and knowledge of health and wellness is more valuable.
Extremely fast growing company with lots of room to advance.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lehi UtApril 18, 2016
This was a great company to work for. They truly cared about their employees and members. I made a lot of good friends and I was able to get 3 promotions in 3 years.
Pros
Good pay, fun people to work with, great benifits.
Cons
Unorganized management, sitting at all hours of position, small problems never getting fixed.
Horrible place to work
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Mona, UTApril 2, 2016
This place has horrible managers who make you work 7 days a week 18 hour days than turn around and backstab you and write you up.
Pros
Love the products
Cons
Low pay, horrible managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Young Living Essential Oils. Our community is ready to answer.

Young Living Essential Oils Reviews by Location