YoungWilliams Child Support Services

YoungWilliams Child Support Services Employer Reviews

Great Job, Bad Business
Employer Specialist (Former Employee), San Marcos, TXNovember 12, 2014
Pros: hours, benifits, holidays, people
Cons: poor training, old equipment/systems, bad resource management
Young Williams has one of the most astounding group of men and women dedicated to helping that I have ever met. The work can be hard but it's it easy to look to your fellow employees for a smile or a kind word.
That being said if it had been possible to separate the people from the business I would have been more then happy to continue working for my – more... previous employer.
The business has no idea what it is that actually goes on or what is needed to make the project succeed. It is treated as a call center or a numbers game and is stripped of any real dedication to people. It's CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT people! You can't remove the human element and still expect the business to succeed! Employee's are not given sufficient training before being put on the floor and expected to be able to know the legal proceedings well enough to explain them to an employer who has never had to withhold from an employee. The truly unlucky new hires will even have to try to explain to a non-custodial parent why the payments that he/she is sending in are wrong because they need to come from the business not from them personally. Employees are not given the tools they need to succeed and the equipment is so out of date and faulty that its collapsing around it grotesquely antiquated weight. – less
Great company to work for
Child Support Specialist (Current Employee), Olathe, KSOctober 21, 2014
Enjoyable company to work for. There is always work available to do and makes for busy day each and everyday. Co-workers are enjoyable.
Review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jefferson City, MOApril 9, 2014
Pros: i had healthcare for myself and my child, i had great hours and was able to enjoy my weekends off with my family
Cons: i wasn't living in the area were my job and it was hard to work there financially.
I enjoyed working at for the stated and helping those who were in need. I enjoyed working with my fellow co-workers and becoming part of a group team to make the company successful.