YoungWilliams

YoungWilliams Employer Reviews

Medical claims are not hard to process
Child Support Specialist (Current Employee), Topeka, KSMay 29, 2014
Anyone wanting to learn how to process medical claims, this is the place to learn.
very stressful and unfair
customer service representative (Former Employee), martinsville, vaMarch 31, 2014
Pros: great management, pto time off every month
Cons: poor handle time requirements
the management for the company is awesome and very great to work with although the only downfall that is what's made me decide to no longer work for the company is strick handle time. Management requires to get phone agents to get the customer off the phone in under then 4 minutes & 30 seconds (no exceptions or excuses) all because they don't get paid – more... for any calls over that time frame.
They don't care about quality, how great of a call agent you may be or other details, as long as you're rushing the callers off the phone in under than 4:30, you're okay in their book. They send out roughly about 20-30 emails daily to all agents showing their current handle time and telling you to get your time down.
Just think, this is regarding child support. Most callers want to vent, have concerns that need to be looked into, or general concerns in which we are required to rush all the callers off the phone regardless of the situation. How pathetic is that.
I've worked at many call centers in my past and again, they treat you well with other things such as 10 hours pto every month from day 1 and benefits and the hours are 7am - 6pm mon-friday but it was too stressful with the handle time. I'd rather feel important to a job than to be forced to treat the customers/callers wrong than to stay with the company. – less
The atmosphere of this job makes a FANTASTIC work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jefferson City, MOJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: snack days, great staff, you have your own cubicle
Cons: sometimes difficult calls
A typical day at work is answering somewhat difficult phone calls. The management and staff both will work with you until you feel you are ready to answer calls by yourself. Not only did I learn how to effectively talk to callers without seeing them face to face, but I learned how to get a good talk time, multi task, and empathize with callers. Management – more... is the best management I have ever had in my life. They go ABOVE AND BEYOND to make you feel confident! Mistakes you may make are taken care of with either personal or group meetings each week which makes it really easy to keep track and learn from mistakes. There was never a dull moment in the break room there! Everyone is so friendly and usually the whole room was in laughter. The hardest part of the job is not taking the call personally. This sounds very difficult, but you learn to keep all calls in your cubicle and not take your work home with you. If you get a hard call, take a breath and move on. It's not likely that you will talk to the same caller again. The most enjoyable part of this job is the encouragement from everyone around you. Again, everyone goes above and beyond to make this place a great place to work and to look forward to work everyday. – less
Stressful workplace, low salary, unreal expectations.
Legal Specialist (Former Employee), Topeka, KSMarch 23, 2012
Cons: stressful, low pay, unreal expectations with little to no training.
The job was a very low salary for the workload given and stress involved. Very little training and high turnover of employees due to nature of the job.

About YoungWilliams

YoungWilliams provides sophisticated, individualized service to a very diverse clientele, from individuals to family businesses – Read more