YoungWilliams

YoungWilliams Employee Reviews

Did not provide staff with detailed job description with expectations of duties after transition from previous contractor
Interim Program Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NCSeptember 23, 2014
I was offered the position of Interim Program Manager when contract was lost by previous contractor. Offer letter stated performance would be reviewed in 60 days. There was never any information provided that I would have to reapply for the position. I was not provided this information until the job was posted. When I was let go, I was advised it was not anything I did or didn't do, and there wasn't anything that I could have done different during my employment. I was advised that YoungWilliams didn't believe a program manager from a previous contractor could be loyal to YoungWilliams.
Stressful, hostile work environment
Child Support Specialist (Former Employee), Liberal, KSSeptember 20, 2014
Hands down, worst, most unorganized company I've ever worked for. Management is unknowledgeable about the job, however, they demand that you do the job and produce numbers. Nothing is explained to you by management if you ask them a question; they simply refer you to confusing hand-outs and expect you to read it and fully comprehend the topic. Your every move is watched and gossiped about. They expect you to sit all day and work without a sound or word spoken to anyone, and expect you to be productive with no burn-out.
Its is not stable
Child Support Specialist (Current Employee), Olathe, KSJune 26, 2014
This job is depressing they are not family friendly everything is about numbers they dont care is you have family emergencies they want you there rather sick or not this job is horrible management is even worse you are on their time and they are all rude from HR to cooperate..You dont want this job is stressful and no one know what they are doing and the pay is not good you do to much for little pay
Medical claims are not hard to process
Child Support Specialist (Current Employee), Topeka, KSMay 29, 2014
Anyone wanting to learn how to process medical claims, this is the place to learn.
very stressful and unfair
customer service representative (Former Employee), martinsville, vaMarch 31, 2014
Pros: great management, pto time off every month
Cons: poor handle time requirements
the management for the company is awesome and very great to work with although the only downfall that is what's made me decide to no longer work for the company is strick handle time. Management requires to get phone agents to get the customer off the phone in under then 4 minutes & 30 seconds (no exceptions or excuses) all because they don't get paid for any calls over that time frame.
They don't care about quality, how great of a call agent you may be or other details, as long as you're rushing the callers off the phone in under than 4:30, you're okay in their book. They send out roughly about 20-30 emails daily to all agents showing their current handle time and telling you to get your time down.
Just think, this is regarding child support. Most callers want to vent, have concerns that need to be looked into, or general concerns in which we are required to rush all the callers off the phone regardless of the situation. How pathetic is that.
I've worked at many call centers in my past and again, they treat you well with other things such as 10 hours pto every month from day 1 and benefits and the hours are 7am - 6pm mon-friday but it was too stressful with the handle time. I'd rather feel important to a job than to be forced to treat the customers/callers wrong than to stay with the company.
The atmosphere of this job makes a FANTASTIC work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jefferson City, MOJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: snack days, great staff, you have your own cubicle
Cons: sometimes difficult calls
A typical day at work is answering somewhat difficult phone calls. The management and staff both will work with you until you feel you are ready to answer calls by yourself. Not only did I learn how to effectively talk to callers without seeing them face to face, but I learned how to get a good talk time, multi task, and empathize with callers. Management is the best management I have ever had in my life. They go ABOVE AND BEYOND to make you feel confident! Mistakes you may make are taken care of with either personal or group meetings each week which makes it really easy to keep track and learn from mistakes. There was never a dull moment in the break room there! Everyone is so friendly and usually the whole room was in laughter. The hardest part of the job is not taking the call personally. This sounds very difficult, but you learn to keep all calls in your cubicle and not take your work home with you. If you get a hard call, take a breath and move on. It's not likely that you will talk to the same caller again. The most enjoyable part of this job is the encouragement from everyone around you. Again, everyone goes above and beyond to make this place a great place to work and to look forward to work everyday.
Stressful workplace, low salary, unreal expectations.
Legal Specialist (Former Employee), Topeka, KSMarch 23, 2012
Cons: stressful, low pay, unreal expectations with little to no training.
The job was a very low salary for the workload given and stress involved. Very little training and high turnover of employees due to nature of the job.

About YoungWilliams

YoungWilliams provides sophisticated, individualized service to a very diverse clientele, from individuals to family businesses – Read more

YoungWilliams Salaries