Youth Alliance Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
The most enjoyable part of my job
Deputy Director of Programs (Current Employee) –  Hollister, CANovember 10, 2017
Youth Alliance (YA) allows me to be totally creative and have open, transparent relationships with my co-workers and direct reports. YA is innovative and progressive.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
All-hands-on-deck type of organization
productive work place
Hollister, Intervention Specialist (Former Employee) –  310 fourth st Hollister Ca 95023October 20, 2015
work is always productive. I learned to do case management with clients and assist them with other services to help their needs. Management was always helpful and available. My co-workers we're team players and always gave positive feed back. The hardest part of the job was some unsuccessful cases. The most enjoyable part of the job was spending time with co-worker at retreats and lunches.
Pros
friendly enviroment
Cons
need more opportunities to grow
Great learning experience.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hollister, CASeptember 30, 2015
Fast pace work and environment was always changing. Great supervisors. There were some issues with co-workers but its like that in any job. The hardest part of the job was not advancing or being able to get full time employment after volunteer contract ended. I enjoyed learning the ins and outs of corrections and restorative justice. I loved learning how the department runs its programs.
Pros
Insight to justice system and law enforcement
Cons
No benefits or opportunity for advancement
Typical nonprofit
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hollister, CaSeptember 4, 2014
A great local nonprofit that does important work in the community. Like many nonprofits, funding comes and goes and that can affect job security.

Want to know more about Youth Alliance?

Ask a question