YRC Worldwide Inc. Employee Review

View all YRC Worldwide Inc. reviews

Good compensation, but little job security or advancement
Operation Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 10, 2013
Typical day varied from day-to-day in a fast paced environment, which was great, but communication was bad. I split my time between recruiting, training, labor issues, and administrative duties. I learned many things there. I learned everything from EEOC to OSHA guidelines. There were several management changes, that caused some miscommunications. The most difficult part of the job was getting time to train employees because the logistics industry is all about time. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the staff and solving problems. I enjoyed the people that I worked with at YRC Worldwide. There was little opportunity for advancement and several layoffs. The company would have better market share if there was more communication between labor and management.

Other YRC Worldwide Inc. Employee Reviews

They're in financial trouble, so the pay is low
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 14, 2017
They brought in a CEO from Sprint. Sprint is a mess. Consequently, YRC became a mess. They bought Roadway who hid a lot of debt. YRC inherited that.
its was copetive but the pay was not
Truck Driver Class A CDL (Former Employee) –  Chicago Heights, ILNovember 14, 2017
the company was taking 15%every pay check from thr employees.That was 9,800 a year from all the employees .to lot poeple that was a lot money to others its nothing.
Cons
the benifites where good it was the pay that bad