YRCI Employee Reviews

Good Company
Personnel Security Specialist/Adjudicator (Current Employee) –  Beltsville, MDNovember 6, 2017
I enjoyed working for YRCI. You are compensatin according to your experience and knowledge. They assist with you continuing your education and certification in your field.
Excellent place to work
Program Management Analyst/ Workforce Planning (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 30, 2017
YRCI is a great organization where work life balance is promoted. They work with the team to support them achieving their goal. They provide several types of benefits, including a certain level of tuition reimbursement.
It's a great place to work.
Great team, great training, great atmosphere
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAAugust 2, 2017
YRCI is a fantastic company to work for. I learned a lot while I was there, had fantastic management guiding me along the way as I learned how to become an effective recruiter, and was regularly acknowledged for my achievements.
Management Layered
Federal JR HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJuly 25, 2017
Company mostly focused on high-level managers. Enjoyed working with peers. Poor direction from project lead on scope of contract. Many social events. Great benefits. Beautiful work environment.
Pros
Many social events. Great benefits. Beautiful work environment.
Cons
30 minute lunch break.
Amazing place to work
Network Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJuly 19, 2017
It an amazing place to work. Everyone here is very helpful and of caring nature. The company has excellent health care plans and vacation package. Feel proud working here.
A typical day at work
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  MarylandMay 12, 2017
During my typical workday, I am responsible for overseeing my teams as they progress on various advertising campaigns. I check in and help them with any issues they may be having such as doing mock-ups or securing rights to songs. I keep in touch with clients, update them on our progress and make sure they are satisfied with the promotional materials.
A very nice place to work
Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 13, 2017
Everyone was professional and kind. My work day would be based on what was needed for the day, I worked on whatever was needed at the time. I had limited access to some of the programs as I was waiting on my clearance for some of the programs to get into.
Pros
nice inverment
Cons
access to programs to do my job effectionaly.
Great company to work with.
Human Resources Consultant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDNovember 20, 2016
Competitive HR company; pleasant work atmosphere. Enjoyed working off-site. No office politics. Would work for this company again. Company gave me the latitude to perform my job with the Government Agency without interference from them.

Was exciting and fun to work for. Company is on the cutting edge of Human Resources required by the Federal Government.

My typical day was different because I worked off-site. Everyone at the company was very cooperative and helpful with administrative matters.
Pros
Worked off-site
good place to work
Sr. Project Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 17, 2015
Good place to work. good perks and trainings. will lay off people and hire often. Flexible wokr schedule,very tangible and they respect the employees.
Pros
perks
Cons
lay offs
great company to work for
Project Lead/Records Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 21, 2015
Report to YRCI’s PMO office. Serve as an operational Project Lead, supporting the tasks of the project:Manage paper and electronic files including tracking, scanning, labeling, bar coding, and filing. Provide records management support for performance work plans, Quicktime Audits, employee exit record clearances, special act awards, employee SF-182 training forms, and agency annual awards records. Create rules for naming, managing, and organizing general and personnel records on the shared drive and in the physical locations. Conduct an inventory of the records and develop record schedules. Ensure compliance under the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) issue standards in 36 CFR, and agency-specific records management policies. Develop and implement a project plan, a records filing system, perform quality assurance checks on the physical record locations/libraries and shared drives, and conduct records audits. Create general records management checklists with rules for maintaining and storing general and personnel records. Identify the general and personnel records cleared for disposition on the shared drive and physical locations, and complete certified record disposition forms. Prepare record files for pick up/drop off, storage and retrieval.
Overall YRCI is a good comany to work for as a contractor. They offer full benefits and vacation unlike most recruiting/staffing firms.
SBLO and Subcontract Administration (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 4, 2014
Program Management at YRCI could be stronger. Lots of disconnects and no previous warning that your contract term is ending.
Pros
Benefits and vacation
Cons
When contract assignment is over you are terminated
Contract Specialist (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDDecember 18, 2013
This organization is excellent in terms of compensation. The more you work the more you make. However communication with the company management team falls between the cracks at times.
Great place to work!!