YS Talent Employee Reviews

Signed up, interviewed and they never called
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCAugust 19, 2017
I signed up months ago. Went in to speak with someone and have never been called. It would be nice if they called to follow up and let me know why they haven't found me anything.
Pros
None I can see.
Cons
Don't seem to care.
Excellent place to work for!
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJuly 25, 2017
YS Talent is amazing! I applied and got a job 1 week later! Almost always available by phone, and if not, they get back to you as soon as possibe! Every Friday is pay day, you can't go wrong with that!
It was a temporary agency
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJune 19, 2017
The people I interacted with were great but they did not send me on many jobs. But the one job they sent me on was great. I really enjoyed working at the Company.
Busy and fulfilling career
Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 2, 2017
The management team is always helpful and quick to respond, the atmosphere is busy, time management and organizational skills are a must. The most fulfilling part of the job is seeing applicants and clients happy with their collaboration.
energetic, everyone worked as team members. It was fun
Food Handler (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCMarch 8, 2017
Working at the convention center was quite the experience. It was filled with people who loved they're job, everyone got along just fine, i hope to go and do that again someday.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Washing all those utensils
Very productive place to work
Food Handler (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaNovember 21, 2016
productive and fun place to work, people are energetic and encouraging, easy to work with. It's more than just a job, we get to work and have fun doing what we do
Pros
free meals
Cons
short breaks
temp agency
dish washer (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCApril 18, 2016
its mostly temp jobs. sometimes your check comes in on time sometimes it doesn't. flexible hours. part time or full time jobs what ever you can think of.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not knowing where you're going for your job all the time.
wonderful temp agency. kept me working
Temp at NHRMC Switchboard (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCAugust 13, 2015
required to report to various job sites and fulfill whatever duties are responsible for each individual assignment. Meet new people and learn new skills at every setting.
Prouctive
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJune 23, 2015
Met some nice and cool people and got to work with people who wanted to work just as hard as I did.
The best part about it was we got paid every Friday, the downside to working with a temp agency was that once an assignment was finished you didn't know when you would get another job assignment.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Temporary work
For this Job the Company did not have a clue.
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCApril 27, 2015
I learned that working for a temp agency may not always be a good idea. They had confusion, fights, and stress all day long. My bonus was that I worked the nightshift where there were fewer employees and we got along much better. 3:00 pm was the highlight of the day, when the dayshift went home.
Pros
Cons
the company need to screen, employers they hire for, and the employees they send into the work place.
Job placement
Cash & Credit Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCSeptember 7, 2014
Overall experience at YS Companies was beneficial. It allowed me to work within the field, in which, I received my degree. YS Companies is an excellent company to work for, especially if you're seeking entry-level employment within the medical field.
Temporary Employee
Temporary employee (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJune 30, 2014
Went to where I was sent. Until I got hired on at Eastern Aluminum Supply
Pros
Kept me busy
Cons
Sometimes you got moved more then once
Professional company to work for.
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 11, 2014
I like the company and how much they put forth there interest in your ability. Wiling to work with you.
Honest Employer
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCDecember 17, 2013
Youngblood is a staffing employer, my actual work was for KGP Logistics, But I would say that youngblood staffing personal treated me fair and where helpful to me. they where very honest about anything I asked, and more important they do not put you off, and have you waiting forever for answers. I would work for them any time if they had a position for me.
Pros
great management
Ok place to work for.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCDecember 17, 2013
I have nothing really negative to say about them because I only worked there for about a month. I have to say they were very understanding and said they had an open door for me should I need to come back.
Different jobs each day.
Labor (Current Employee) –  Whiteville, NCDecember 5, 2013
A eight hour work day and co-workers were helpful.Enjoyed doing different tasks each day.Most work was outside and it was fun be outdoors.Management were kind and respectful to me.The hardest part of the job was getting a full week of work.
Pros
kind, respectful and helpful.
Cons
temp work, no beneifits.
Would not return
* (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCApril 15, 2013
Youngblood would be fine if you are just looking for temp assignments. They have some good clients. Would not recommend working directly for the company. Small business politics with owners on-site daily to micro-manage. Innovative thinking and hard work are not rewarded financially or otherwise
Having a variety in my work assignments
Medical Records Clerk and Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCFebruary 15, 2013
Becoming an employee of Youngblood Staffing has been great. They understood where my experience and skills were and they kept me in that capacity. I have never had to deal with being sent to a job that I did not or could not do.

I received two different assignments which were interesting, Medical Records Clerk and Transcriptionist at two different companies. I learned a lot and definitely enjoyed working for both of them.
Pros
i was able to work at home doing transcription
Cons
i would have liked more assignments in the clerical field, but things were slow.
Medical Office
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJanuary 3, 2013
The job was very productive. I worked a Registered Medical Assistant.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
work environment
First Real Accounting Job
Accounting Technician (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCDecember 10, 2012
I work at a utility company, but I'm employed by YS Companies. I create non-utility bills for the utility company. Over the past 7 months, I learned how to complete duties under a deadline. Upper management and my co-workers are very helpful and if I have any issues, they are willing to help me. The hardest part of my job is working with other departments to get things in order to meet deadlines. The most enjoyable aspect of my job is making sure every duty that I have is finished by the deadlines.
Pros
lunch at work program, good management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at YS Talent. Our community is ready to answer.