Yushin America, Inc Employee Reviews

Assembly
Robot Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIFebruary 5, 2014
Construct Robots to order. Customize, troubleshoot if necessary.
Pros
robots
Cons
managment, advancement, benifits
It's a day
Applications Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cranston, RIAugust 10, 2013
Days can range from the best to the worst, depending on the job at hand. Interacting with some of the personnel can be trying and drawn out.
Yushin America is a great starting point for anyone seeking a career in Electrical - Mechanical Engineering but advancing in the company is slow.
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIJuly 25, 2012
Yushin America, Inc. was not a bad place to work, but Monday and Friday were by far the busiest. For those individuals who are seeking a career that is technically demanding in the field of Robotics and Automation then Yushin America is a great place to start.

As for my co-workers they were some of the hardest working people I've ever met. My average work week was 45 hours, but overtime was often allowed if projects were falling behind schedule.

Since I had a real passion for Robotics and Automation I worked with the engineers and technicians on many projects and from them I learned a great deal about Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.

The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and negotiating with suppliers.

The hardest part of the job "project wise" was working under really tight time constraints.

As for the management team at Yushin their credo was "Lead By Example"; work hard, lend a hand if a project is falling behind, and as project leader the responsibility is mine. This mindset has stayed with me throughout my professional career.

As for advancements within the company the prospect are not as good as they should have been.
Pros
i have yet to find a company that lives and breaths "teamwork" like yushin america.
Cons
employee wages always reflected less than industry standards.
great engineering
End of Arm Tooling Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIApril 25, 2012
I would design and build end of arm tools for industrial robots. This job required a lot of out of the box thinking, fun job.
Pros
exciting work
Cons
pay

2.4