Performs a variety of in-store customer service, marketing, promoting and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale, and delivery of parts and accessories.
1.Sells products and/or services to meet customer needs.
2.Records sales and/or counter transactions.
3. Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
4.Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays.
5.Verifiesreceipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory locations.
6.Participates in all job-related training and development.
7.Performs routine housekeeping tasks.
8.Maintains condition of department vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 1 year experience in Parts Department operations preferred.
Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic Parts Department repo