Excellent opportunity for highly motivated, energetic, and goal oriented individuals. Looking for individuals with speciality retail experience to join an exciting, eclectic, and trend setting home furnishings and accessories retailer. Must enjoy working in a unique and dynamic atmosphere! If you are interested in an exciting and challenging opportunity at Z Gallerie, please apply in person at Z Gallerie in Tysons Corner Center.
Description of General Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Consistently achieve or exceed personal and store sales goals established by the home office
and store management.
2. Smile and greet all customers in your zone or within 10 feet of you at any time.
3. Maintain a focus on customers at all times; When the door opens, remember you are "on
stage" and you remain on until you leave the selling floor; Minimize personal conversations
with fellow employees on the sales floor -- these conversations are to occur during breaks or
after the store closes.
4. Portray a gracious, friendly and engaging manner on the sales floor and be professional at all
5. Anticipate customers' needs and exceed their service expectations.
6. Maintain and constantly build clientele using the Client Book; Use Client Book on a daily basis
to foster connections with our customers. Send thank you notes to customers.
7. Maintain daily awareness of merchandise in stock; Stay current on all product information, and
maintain a working knowledge of care of all merchandise.
8. Fill in merchandise on the sales floor; Maintain awareness of product levels in backstock.
9. Perform housekeeping duties as necessary (i.e., dusting, sweeping, cleaning shelves,
10. Watch for potential inventory or cash shortages by providing prompt customer service; Report
any unusual occurrences to management.
11. Adhere to all store policies including bag checks, employee entering/exiting procedures and
dress and appearance standard.
12. Attend and participate in all store meetings.
13. Represent a positive attitude about Z Gallerie and our product to our customers, fellow
employees and management.
14. Assist in unloading and unpacking of trucks and hanging of gallery items; Assist in all
15. Work nights and/or weekends as necessary.
In addition to the above job description, additional responsibilities may be required.