Z Gallerie

Z Gallerie Employer Reviews

GREAT HOURS GOOD PEOPLE
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: love the enviorment
Cons: short lunch
LOVE WORKING WITH EVERYONE VERY UPBEAT, THE MANAGER WAS VERY HELPFUL
Gained experience
Retail Sales Specialist (Current Employee), orlando flJune 10, 2014
A wounderful company to work, gained so much experience from the managers.
High clientele volume
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAMay 31, 2014
- Must be able to work with multiple groups at any given time
- Must be able to maintain and cultivate a clientele binder of 50-100 clients
- Must be able to work with large teams as well as designers and the public
- Technologically savvy is beneficial/advantage
Z Gallerie
Training Store Manager (Former Employee), Multiple locationsMay 28, 2014
This company is very family oriented and they give you the ability to feel empowered and make change within the company. Because they are still on the smaller scale there is minimal room for growth but they are personable and a close knit company.
Fun place to work.
Gallery Merchandiser (Former Employee), Tigard, ORMay 3, 2014
If you like interior design or art work, this is the place. Pay isn't always great and there were little to no incentives.
It's like working live on a Pinterest board!
Design Consultant (Current Employee), Allen, TXApril 20, 2014
Pros: lots of people interaction; visual merchandising
Cons: 30 minute lunch break
Love that I can design and decorate all day long with someone else's budget.
Fun and creative
Gallery Specialist (Former Employee), Omaha,NESeptember 29, 2013
Being in charge of training in the art gallery section of this retail store provided me a great chance to teach others and be creative with my love of color and design.
Dynamic company with great perks
Director of Customer Relations (Former Employee), Gardena, CAAugust 26, 2013
There was a lot to do. Together, we took it from a "mom and pop" company to a corporation. We expanded the number of stores from 25 to 76. There was so much done it is hard to describe in a few words. It was challenging, adventurous and very rewarding.
Great place to work,
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 1, 2013
A great place to work if you're looking to experience one of the best luxury home furnishings stores in Houston.
I do not enjoy working there..
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Tampa, FlJune 10, 2013
There is a lot of micro managing going on and there is not a lot of room for advancement.
Fun Environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), The Woodlands, TXMarch 28, 2013
Great place to work, very competitive in sales. Expands your knowledge in home d├ęcor with clients. great place to work if your are studying for interior decorating.
Fun and Disciplined Environment with Unique Staff
Visual Manager (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: staff, location, training, and development
Cons: low salary
As a Visual Manager my typical day at work involved routine tasks and demanded that I be on my toes everyday as my position called for immediate and consistent change. My hours were set from 8-5 with some overtime opportunities. I was able to work in other locations in San Jose, San Francisco, Corte Madera, and visited the Berkley Buying Office (HQ) – more... to preview the 2008 spring collections. It was very exciting to develop the furniture layout with the Creative Director of Z Gallerie and my Visual District Manager. – less
Great working atmosphere with ever changing product lines.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Berkeley, CADecember 10, 2012
Great working atmosphere at a low stress level. Products are ever changing and up to minute in design, if not ahead of the industry. Very inspiring design keeps the creative juices flowing.
Great company to work for
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CANovember 29, 2012
Pros: occasional bonus
Cons: compensation
I learned about team work, diligence, efficiency and what it meant to really provide exceptional customer service in order to get clientele to keep coming back.
Culture, Style and Trend at great prices with a SMILE
Sales Associate/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Estero, FLNovember 11, 2012
This Gallerie is privately owned and is a unique lifestyle retailer that offers a variety of merchandise for the home, including furniture, artwork, lighting, tabletop items, textiles and decorative accessories from around the world. It feels good to see satisfied customers smiling with their shopping bags full, knowing they purchased great products – more... at a great price. – less
Fun place and great discount
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Hallandale Beach, FLOctober 19, 2012
Pros: the shift i have, paid vacations and sick
Cons: insurance is to high to have, my pay rate for the job that i do.
At work there's never a dull moment, you have customers yelling at you because of the company policy or they're order wasn't right. But out side of the that its a fun place to work the employee's make the day .I learned that you have to talk people off the ledge before they jump and that I think thats the hardest part of my my job,when your trying to – more... make the customer happy but they're wanting to hear what you have to say and only hear what they want to hear. Most enjoyable part of my job are my employee's they make the job worth wild the laughs the jokes. – less
I had the most fun, of all of the jobs I had in my life!!!
Stock Associate (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CASeptember 12, 2012
Pros: company discounts on some of the great items in the store!
Cons: when i think of even one, you will be the first to know!!
The family that owns that company, set up an environment for success, the only thing that i regret was the economy tanked, leaving myself & the others laid-off.
Best Company I've Worked For
Visual Manager (Current Employee), TexasJune 2, 2012
I've worked for a number of retail companies in the past. This is by far the best company I've ever been a part of. Everyone from the store level to corporate loves the company. The owners are still actively involved in every aspect of the business and care about their employees. I'm sure some stores have problems and some departments aren't ran exactly – more... as they should be, but the culture that has been created here goes a long way. – less
Productive work place
Sales representative / inventory specialist (Former Employee), Redmond, WAMay 20, 2012
Very productive workplace! so much energy and a great team to be around!
Home Decor at Its Finest
Associate Manager (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAMay 16, 2012
Excellent environment with an amazing group of management and sales associates who worked together to help each other and enjoyed helping customers find the right items for their homes, whether furniture or accessories.

About Z Gallerie

Cain and Abel they're not! Brothers and executives Joe and Mike Zeiden founded Z Gallerie in 1979, using their parents' garage – Read more

Z Gallerie Photos