MANAGER OF CLIENT DEVELOPMENT
Z57 Internet Solutions Manager of Client Development
Z57 is looking for a motivated leader for a unique role in an exciting and successful company. This position leads the On Demand Client Development department with over 15 team members. This challenging role includes many facets of business and requires a minimum of 7 years of successful business management experience. We need a “hands on”, high energy leader to lead a department that is ultimately responsible for our clients' success, development, and retention. We are seeking an individual to be our client advocate and own the client experience and their success.
Z57 is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Incorporated (CSU.TO). While Z57 is owned by a corporate parent with a $2.6 B market cap with assets in the real estate space – we don’t let that go to our head or get complacent. We behave like a small, entrepreneurial team. The culture at Z57 is one of innovation and a “whatever it takes” attitude. We seek employees who are never satisfied with staying still - who strive towards constant and never-ending improvement in every facet of their work environment. Our clearly defined core values allow us to behave as a nimble company – so we are able to make changes to market demands swiftly. Z57 is a known fun, rewarding, and inspirational place to work and recently, Z57 was being recognized by the San Diego Business Journal as one of the 100 Fastest Growing companies in San Diego. In addition, Z57 was voted as one of the Best 3 Places to work, as recognized by the San Diego Union Tribune's 2011 Reader's Poll.
Position Summary: This position is responsible for developing and executing plans to engage, develop, retain, and maximize the Z57 client experience.
Leadership and management of the Customer Service (on demand) team.
- Integrate existing and new products and services into the department.
- Coaching: Provides expert service and coaching to representatives resulting in increased client retention and client satisfaction.
- Staff Recruitment: Maintains all components of recruitment for department positions including advertising, interviewing, and hiring.
- Training: Develops and constantly improves the training systems for all personnel including initial training, advanced training, and ongoing coaching programs.
- Management Development: Creates an internal pipeline of management development candidates for future promotion within the company.
- Promotion and Recognition: Creates contests and recognition programs that motivate excellent performance.
- Process Improvement: Revises scripts and support materials to reflect changes in product, technique, service standards, and industry knowledge.
- Planning: Develop and execute overall department plans including: Projections, Promotion,
- Communication: Collaborates with Sales, Operations, Technology, and Product Marketing.
- Requires 7+ years business experience in an operational or client development environment.
- Demonstrated ability to retain clients in a subscription model.
- Ability to lead people.
- Intermediate understanding of Internet principles and usage.
- Ability to execute customer care strategies that provide targeted service delivery to customers.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and listening.
- Ability to speak effectively in front of an audience.
- Operational expertise. A proven ability to understand processes in a high volume environment
- Quantitative/analytical skills: Ability to interpret and explain financial and statistical information.
- Ability to handle competing demands and multi-tasking required
- Self-motivated and self-starting
- Positive and results-oriented attitude
Indeed - 19 months ago
Z57, Inc. (http://www.z57.com/) is a real estate Internet marketing company based in San Diego, California. Founded in 1998 the company...