Immediate Opening, Full Time, Wages DOE
- Capable of setting up and operating traditional / CNC lathes and milling machines, along with related metal working experience
- Familiar with the use of precision measuring devices including micrometers and calipers to set tolerances as small as .0005 inch
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
- Able to follow safety procedures and practices
- Knowledgeable of shop mathematics including fractions, decimals and basic geometry as well as metric and standard systems of measurement
- Able to safely use hand tools such as drills, grinders, and related tools
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a machinist
- Strong work ethic
- MUST be drug free and have clean police background.
- Verifiable references required
- Include any certifications in your response
Benefits: Medical/Dental insurance offered, paid vacation and holidays
ZFX is a complete service provider for all flying effects, offering expert pre-production advice, custom built equipment, skilled and safe...