Rapidly growing tech firm with Inc. 30 Under 30 CEO is looking for you – a dynamic and highly talented Sales Support Admin in the Tempe/Scottsdale area that will take our Sales team to the next level in a fast-paced, startup environment.
If you’re highly organized, detail oriented, tech savvy, and have lightning fast computer skills read on…
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to support the growth and development of our Sales team. If you geek out over details and data, this is definitely the right opportunity for you.
As a Sales Support Admin, examples of your daily tasks will include:
- Data Entry, Filing, Coordination and Analysis
- Assist with Lead Tracking, Sales Reporting, and Forecasts
- Assist in the Development of Sales Training Documentation and Other Sales Resources
- Assist Sales Team in Preparing Client Presentations and Proposals
- Meeting and Appointment Scheduling
- Prepare Meeting Minutes and Follow Up on Action Items
- Send and Follow Up on Requests for Print Materials, Concept Renderings, and Other Sales Tools to the Marketing and Creative Departments
Why you should work with us:
- We have a fun company culture.
- We’re fast moving and always improving. There’s never a dull moment around the office.
- We have the best snacks. The kitchen is always stocked with cookies, candy, Cliff bars, string cheese, veggies, coffee, tea, and energy drinks.
- We’re a close knit team and work together collaboratively on a variety of projects.
- We’ve been wildly successful..and we’re just getting started. Big things are on the horizon for the company and there are opportunities for advancement for those that help get us there.
- We have PTO, paid holidays, and health insurance benefits available 90 days after direct hire
Why we should work with you:
If you are a qualified candidate for this position, then you have the following skills/qualities:
- You are extremely detail-oriented (some might say to the point that you have OCD)
- You have exceptional and proven planning and organizational skills
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- You are a very quick learner and have the ability to easily learn and retain systems and processes
- You are willing to strictly follow processes and monitor other team members to ensure processes are followed
- You are an excellent communicator and have some experience with copy writing, technical writing, or instructional writing
- You are flexible and adaptable as business demands evolve and change
- You are a team player who identifies and takes advantages of opportunities to help your coworkers
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, high-energy startup environment
- You have a strong drive to do what it takes to help the company succeed
- You have a minimum of an Associate’s Degree and/or 2+ years of experience working in Sales or an Administrative position
- You have experience with the following applications
- Salesforce.com (Salesforce reporting experience preferred)
- MS Office
- Internet research
- Graphic / Photo Editing Software (Photoshop, Adobe CS, etc.)
- Windows Operating System, Networking and Office Administration Settings
- Scan / Fax / Print Software and Procedures
- Adobe Acrobat; Document Creation, Conversion, and Custom Forms
- Google Apps
- MS Access, Excel, and other DB/Spreadsheet applications
If we’ve described you well above and you are interested in the position, please send your cover letter, resume, and hourly pay requirements via email with the following subject line “Your New Sales Support Super Star”, to be considered for this contract to hire position.
Please only apply if you are well qualified for the position. Online testing will be required prior to interviewing. Phone calls and walk-ins will not be considered.
Keywords: Sales Support, Phoenix, Arizona, Admin, Administrative Support, Assistant, Tech, Inc, Tempe, Scottsdale
While ZIVELO offers more standard kiosk configurations than anyone else, we understand that your project may require customizations to...