Successful Inc. 30 Under 30 entrepreneur and philanthropist is looking for you – a dynamic and highly talented Marketing guru to launch and manage a new Marketing group in the Tempe/Scottsdale area that will handle all aspects of Marketing for tech startup firms in a fast-paced, startup environment.
You will be responsible for developing all Marketing strategy and implementing that strategy by employing in-house staff, remote contractors, and 3rd party vendors in a mostly virtual environment.
This is a unique opportunity for you to get in on the ground floor and influence the development and direction of this new organization by working closely with the CEO to build the company. This will be a Director level position.
Why you should work with us:
- We have a young, fun company culture.
- We’re fast moving and always improving. There’s never a dull moment around the office.
- We’re business casual, so no monkey suits.
- We have the best snacks. The kitchen is always stocked with cookies, candy, Cliff bars, string cheese, veggies, coffee, tea, and energy drinks.
- We’re a close knit team and work together collaboratively on a variety of projects.
- We’ve been wildly successful..and we’re just getting started. Big things are on the horizon for the company and those that help take us to the next level.
Why we should work with you:
You will be a perfect candidate for this position if you have the following skills and qualities:
- You have advanced knowledge and in-depth experience with web marketing, including SEO, PPC, SMM, web development, design, and email marketing campaigns.
- You have strong attention to detail with the ability to develop projects and see them through to completion according to established standards.
- You have impeccable communication skill, both verbal and written.
- You thrive under pressure and enjoy the challenge of a dynamic and ever changing, high-growth, startup environment.
- You have an entrepreneurial, self-starter mindset with hands-on approach.
- You are both creative and process oriented. You think outside of the box and make sure things happen as they’re supposed to happen.
- You have strong project management skills and are comfortable managing in-house employees, remote contractors, and 3rd party resources over the internet.
- You have a proven track record of implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- You have a minimum education level of BS/BA in Marketing or related field .
- You have 3-5 years of experience developing Marketing strategy and implementation of that strategy by managing a team at a director level or higher for a mid-size to large professional services organization.
- You have experience working in a startup environment.
If we’ve described you well above and you are interested in the position, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements via email with the following subject line “Your New Marketing Guru”, to be considered for this contract to hire position. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Examples of Marketing campaigns you have managed are welcomed and highly recommended. Well qualified applicants only, online testing will be required prior to interviewing.
We can’t wait to have you on the team!
Keywords: Director of Marketing, Pheonix, Arizona, Tempe, Scottsdale, SEO, PPC, SMM, Web Development, Web Design, Marketing Campaigns, Marketing Strategy