We are currently looking for a self-motivated Accounts Payable Administrator with 3+ years experience for our corporate Headquarters in Hawthorne NY. Responsibilities include supporting all Zwilling departments with accounts payable inquiries, audit support, processing invoices, and expense reports. This position reports to the Controller and works closely with Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales, and Outside Vendors.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Audit, code and process invoices with heavy emphasis on inventory invoices which requires reconciling variances
- Inventory Purchases from affiliated and third party companies including: Matching invoices to purchase order / inventory reception, reconcile variances, match duty and freight to proper invoice and reconcile variances
- Code and confirm approval of Marketing invoices
- Audit and review back-up supporting expenses and confirm supervisors approval of Travel and Entertainment Expense Reports
- Audit, confirm, and approve Operating Expenses: Utilities, Taxes, Freight, etc.
- Reconcile Accounts Payable Ledger to General Ledger
- Scan all invoices into RVI (imaging retention)
- Prepare Payments for Bi-weekly check run, Wire transfers, ACH Payments, and Inter-company settlements
- Prepare 1099's
- Assist Controller with special projects
- Provide data to auditors during annual audit
- Qualities: Analytical, dedicated, organized, energetic, resourceful, self-starter, multi-tasker. Works well in fast-paced environments and will contribute to building a best-in-class culture of customer responsiveness, constant improvement and teamwork
- 3+ years experience in Accounts Payable, preferably with consumer products company
- 4 year college degree; preferable in Finance or Business Administration
- Articulate and effective verbal and written communication skills with internal and external clients
- Ability to work autonomously; effective time management skills
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite; especially Excel, Word & Outlook
Sound like a good fit for you? Please submit your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements.
Indeed - 30+ days ago