A rapidly growing office in Columbus is looking to add two full time team members to our staff to assist in business development. We are hiring qualified candidates that can have fun in our laid-back environment, with the ability to meet goals, deadlines, and complete daily administrative tasks while doing so. If you enjoy interacting with people, have a can-do attitude, upbeat personality, and are looking to grow professionally- we want you on our team.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Current insurance licensing a plus but not required.
- Experience in marketing and/or customer service desirable.
- Experience with computer software desirable.
- Knowledge of personal lines insurance products desirable.
- Ability to learn and apply product, industry and market knowledge to make professional recommendations to prospects and policyholders and to satisfy insurance licensing requirements.
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to create professional business relationships with prospects and policyholders.
- Strong listening, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and act effectively in various circumstances without direction
A qualified candidate will be confident and outgoing, with a strong ability to multitask and stay organized. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Some administrative and/or business development experience is a plus but not required. Must meet eligibility guidelines for state insurance licensing. And also be awesome.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Greatness. Our agency will be recognized as the top agency in the State of Ohio for the results that we achieve, the success...