Zack Group Employee Reviews in United States

Worked for them for years
CNA/CMT/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 22, 2015
Good company to work for. They are expanding and are including private duty and home health work as well.

Must be okay with going to a new facility and jumping right in, as with most agencies.
Productive, fun work place
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 22, 2015
I very much enjoyed working for Zack Group. I learned more than I could have imagined from working at different facilities. I am very grateful for the opportunity they gave me.
Great Staffing Company
LPN (Current Employee) –  Overland Park KansasMay 19, 2015
Great company! If they do not have a job for you, they will find one! The staffers and recruiters are the BEST, and the pay is great! They will even pay daily if you need it. And you get to pick how much or little you want to work. They always have work for me, and I enjoy getting to try out different locations. Also, they have a great referral program. I wouldn't work anywhere else!
Pros
Flexibility
Great people to work with
Clinical Nurse Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSNovember 4, 2014
Love the flexibility of working for this company. I get to choose when and where I want to work.
Zack Group is a great place to work
CNA-Certified Nurse's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 8, 2013
They would call to see if you want to work and if not its okay but they can't guarantee 40/hrs a week. Overall I had great supervisors and they helped me get the hours I wanted. They are great about working with you.
Pros
same day pay, helpful, great management, work with you in every way possible
Cons
no benefits, no guarantee 40/hrs
Great experience and a good environment to build effective communication techniques
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Leavenworth, KSOctober 6, 2012
We have four medication calls and issue medicaton to 300 inmates daily. We assist the doctors with sick call, take vitals, and respond to medical emergencies.
Diverse assignments and flexibility of schedule.
CNA (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 7, 2012
Great group of people to work with, some travel involved. Depending on the facility assignment is with, fast pace ICU, Hospice care, respite, a variety of cna responsibilities and technical skills utilized. a satisfaction of caring for those in need and enhancing new learning experiences from team efforts.
Pros
flexibility, pay
Cons
travel, time for travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zack Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5