The Zacks Index Services division of Zacks Investment Management creates and manages quantitative investment models that are used in financial products available to investors worldwide. Zacks Index Services manages the underlying indices behind Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), and also is the sub-advisor on several unit investment trust and structured note strategies available to investors.
Currently the Index Services division is looking to hire a Business Development VP dedicated to Index Sales.
Business Development VP Responsibilities
Candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as experience in sales or business development. Any relevant experience in the area of investment products such as Exchange Traded Funds or Unit Investment Trusts is a plus.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Establishing new relationships with sponsors for new ETF opportunities
- Contribute to the development and refinement of new project ideas growth strategies for the Index division
- Working with existing clients/product sponsors in creating new marketing campaigns to grow revenue based on existing products
- Work as a liaison among clients, advisors, and partners
- 5+ years minimum successful experience in a sales or relationship management position
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- A working knowledge and passion for the equity markets
- Meticulous organizational skills
- A bachelor degree in a business/finance related field is strongly recommended
This position will offer the individual the chance to be part of a team focused on the cutting edge of asset management. Working to design innovative strategies to be used for real world investing, the individual will be part of the design team for “in the news” financial instruments such as ETFs. Career growth is a guarantee for the right candidate.