Customer Relationship Manager
Zamzee is a health 2.0 social enterprise, based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our flagship product is a wearable activity tracker for children and a motivational gaming website that helps kids increase their physical activity. As a company, our goal is be a disruptive startup and game changer in healthcare innovation in order to improve the lives of kids and reduce America’s childhood obesity epidemic.
Our company culture and product mirrors typical Silicon Valley startups, yet our primary clients are established companies in healthcare and wellness. We’re looking for a Customer Relationship Manager who feels comfortable with one foot entrenched in the lean startup world while the other foot caters to large customers. You should be a forward-thinker who can meet and exceed our client’s expectations while also synthesizing these relationships to inform our product development team and business strategy. You should be excited about collaborating with senior client representatives as well as product managers and software developers. Previous experience in health 2.0, wearable technology, gamification platforms or children’s healthcare is a plus. A deep affinity for and advocacy of our social mission is a must.
Zamzee is working with some forward-thinking health and wellness organizations that are prepared to integrate Zamzee into innovative pilot programs for young patients. To support those efforts, we need a self-motivated, detail-oriented, super communicator to join our family and ensure our clients have the very best experience working with Zamzee throughout the planning and implementation process of these months-long pilots.
The Relationship Manager role will involve the following activities:
- Responsible for cultivating, growing and managing customer relationships.
- Serve as the primary point person on day-to-day contact with clients during the delivery stage of programs.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience to Zamzee’s health and wellness clients.
- Manage the operations and product teams to ensure smooth and timely delivery of programs.
- Introduce kids and families to Zamzee and provide a fantastic first impression of the product experience.
- Manage enrollment events and train clients to do the same.
- Help ensure exceptional client reporting and feedback.
- Oversee customer support and fulfillment for client programs
- Independently identify and resolve program logistical issues.
- Manage projects that may involve many different parties, who often require things done in short time frames and with exacting standards.
- Analyze client experience to inform ongoing product improvement.
- Provide reporting and feedback to the Sales Team and wider Zamzee team.
- Support the business development team during the sales process.
- Be charming, show oodles of personality and naturally brighten up a client’s day.
- Be a part of a fun and exciting team.
- Make an immediate contribution to the company’s success.
- Get paid to help change the world in a fun way.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
The ideal candidate…
- is obsessed with customer success as demonstrated with a history of work with technology and/or with health/wellness clients.
- has exceptional project management skills and experience.
- has experience in a web-based business
- is self-directed and enjoys taking initiative and “running with” projects.
- is super-organized, detail oriented and efficient.
- is an authentic, personable and clear communicator.
- has a positive, “can do,” attitude; ready to “roll up your sleeves” and make things happen.
- is resourceful and creative.
- is willing to travel as client demands dictate.
- is fluent in Spanish (desirable but not required.)
- likes kids and cares about kids’ health
If this is you…
Please send your resume and be sure to tell us why you believe this job and Zamzee are a good match for your background and interests and how you can help us change the world.
Zamzee is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin,
marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation or disability. All inquiries are held in strict confidence.