Zane Networks, LLC is a health/IT company with a subcontract at Fort Bliss to provide healthcare support services. We are conducting a search for a Sterile Supply Technician/ Surgical Technician to work with us at in El Paso, TX.
- Sterile processing department to include decontamination, instruments tray preparation, equipment maintenance and supply, storage and issue, supply rotation, preparing instruments and equipment for cases and patient transport.
- Decontaminate the full range of reusable medical supplies and equipment used in the hospital’s wards, clinics, and operating rooms.
- Prepares full range of reusable medical supplies and equipment used in wards, clinic, and operating room.
- Selects appropriate methods of sterilization for the full range of reusable medical supplies and equipment used in wards, clinic, and operating room.
- Maintains records on the use, issuance, stock levels and maintenance of reusable medical supplies disposable medical supplies and equipment in accordance with departmental policies.
- Storage and issuing duties consist of removing items from sterilizers, inspecting packages for indication of proper sterilization, proper labeling of items and storing items as to preserve the sterility.
- Maintains all mandatory training requirements.
- Be a graduate of an accredited program or a military training program for central material supply/sterile supply technicians.
- Have at least two years of experience in sterile processing duties.
- Preferred Certified Registered Central Service/Sterile Supply Technician (CRCST), but not required. Be able to provide copy of certification.
- Must possess and maintain a current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification provided by the American Heart Association (aHA).
Zane Networks is an SBA certified 8(a) company started in 2000. For more information about ZaneNet, please visit www.zanenetworks.net.