Zane Networks, LLC is a health/IT company with a subcontract at Ft. Meade, MD to provide healthcare support services. We are conducting a search for a Sterile Supply Technician/Central Material Supply Service Technician to work with us at Fort Meade, Maryland.
- Decontamination, instruments tray preparation, equipment maintenance and supply, storage and issue, supply rotation, prepare instruments and equipment for cases and patient transport.
- Decontaminate the full range of reusable medical supplies and equipment used in the hospital's wards, clinics, and operating rooms.
- Prepare full range of reusable medical supplies and equipment used in wards, clinic, and operating room.
- Select appropriate methods of sterilization for the full range of reusable medical supplies and equipment used in wards, clinic, and operating room.
- Maintain records on the use, issuance, stock levels and maintenance of reusable medical supplies disposable medical supplies and equipment in accordance with departmental policies.
- Remove items from sterilizers, inspect packages for indication of proper sterilization, proper labeling of items and storing items as to preserve the sterility.
- Maintain all mandatory training requirements.
- Be a graduate of an accredited program or a military training program for central material supply/sterile supply technicians.
- Have at least two years of experience in sterile processing duties.
- Must possess and maintain a current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification provided by the American Heart Association (aHA).
- Preferred-- Certified Registered Central Service/Sterile Supply Technician (CRCST), but not required. Be able to provide copy of certification.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter. Zane Networks is an SBA certified 8(a) company started in 2000 and based in Silver Spring, MD. For more information about ZaneNet, please visit www.zanenetworks.net.
Indeed - 16 months ago