Class specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees in the class. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
DEFINITION: To manage a Zaxby’s unit toward the attainment of agreed upon sales and profit goals. To work within the framework of company values and policies. Assist General Manager in the day to day operations of their store.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXERCISED: Reports directly to General Manager. Receives direction from District Manager and General Manager. Assists in the Direct supervision of 2-4 shift managers and 15-50 employees.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Essential duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Increase sales by providing outstanding product and service.
2. Work lunch, dinner and weekends, monitoring quality of food and service.
3. Assist in providing Team Members and Shift Managers with the appropriate training.
4. Purchase food, beverages and supplies as needed and oversee their preparation to insure that every product served meets our high standards of product quality.
5. Execute all Systems daily to insure a clean, organized restaurant, prepared to deliver quality food and Encore service.
6. Operate in accordance with established performance, profits and operating standards as set out in operation manuals.
7. Supervise and motivate Team Members and Shift Managers to perform to their highest possible level of ability.
8. Have a good working knowledge of all equipment, and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance of a unit.
9. Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational day by demonstrating management by example.
10. Utilize all management tools to keep neat, accurate and current records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales and profits.
11. Insure all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately to build repeat customer visits.
12. Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates, superiors and all others about plans, progress and problems.
13. Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company objectives. Create an Encore work environment.
14. Perform such other duties, as directed by the General Manager.
15. Responsible for increasing sales and making a profit.
16. Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
NONESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following: - Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time
2. Maintain effective audio-visual discrimination and perception needed for: - Making observations - Communicating with others - Reading and writing
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING GUIDELINES:
Education: High school diploma or equivalent Experience
Minimum 1 yr. experience managing people in a restaurant environment
WORKING CONDITIONS Office environment; work with computer and office equipment. Restaurant environment; work with advanced kitchen and front-of-house operational equipment; hazardous conditions. Essential job functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for standing, walking or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
To apply please visit : pleaseapplyonline.com/zaxbystn
DISCLAIMER The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.