Zaxby's

Zaxby's Employer Reviews

My Employment At Zaxby's
Cashier (Former Employee), Harrisburg, NCJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: good food, positive wok place
Cons: bad management, issues between employees which were not handled.
My typical day depending on my shift which was usually opening or mid afternoon, consisted of preparing the tea, lemons, cookies and any other desserts that were being sold. Preparing the soda machines and the condiments counter and drive thru and dining area. Setting up tables and chairs, wiping down tables, and doing the droor counts for all three cashier stations. I usually completed any chores that were assigned by the deadline if possible. I also completed any other tasks asked by management.
Fast moving business with happy customers...
Cashier (Former Employee), Newberry, SCJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: short hours
Making sure every customer leaves satisfied and happy about their dining experience with our restaurant... Clean, organized and safe environment..
Working at Zaxby's
Cashier (Former Employee), Conway, ARJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: 10% discount on lunch, 15 min breaks
Cons: no healthcare, poor management, no appreciation for the extra tasks that were asked to do that weren't what was applied for, managment would put hands in guest food and eat freely
-Busy most days had good co-workers. Most of the time good team work between co-workers not including the managers.
-bettered my Speed, bettered my customer skills, Bettered my team leadership, Learned to be a Trainer.
-Felt like they weren't doing there part, Poor leadership, Was cussed out by GM at the time because I asked for help.
- Awesome co-workers, Always had great team work, could handle co-workers differences as adult's and would shake hands at the end of everyday.
-Poor management when they were needed
- My co-workers, The joy of the guest I helped and pleased, the motivation of other co-workers and myself.
A another day at work
Cashier/Sales (Former Employee), Macon, GAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: great management; flexible schedules; great co-workers and regulars
Cons: un-patient customers; busy days
Most days at work were fun and enjoyable with a great team to work with. We pushed through on busy days and got the job done ,but yet had fun and cut up. The management were stern and responsible ,yet flexible and caring of their employees. the hardest part of the job was up keeping the dining room and behind the counter during very busy times. i enjoyed the people i worked with most out of everything at the job.
fun work place
Cedar Center Deli (Former Employee), Metter, GAJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no health care
My typical day at work would be to make sure inventory was done, cook, and take care of the customers needs. I was the manager so that was great. The hardest part was ordering the food and making sure that they delivered on time and your order was correct.
It was a job
Hospitality Coordinator (Former Employee), Statesboro, GAJanuary 15, 2015
I worked there as a student. Decent hours for what I was being paid, and they usually were flexible with class schedules.
Nice working enviorenment, great management.
Cashier (Former Employee), Prattville, ALJanuary 15, 2015
working at zaxbys are a lot of responsibilities and hard work. I was a cashier, prep cooker and dinning room cleaner. The job was fair and easy. The co-workers were very hard working and very nice and friendly. I love zaxbys food, the restraunt is such a wonderful and fun place to eat and enjoy goo food.
Fast Food
Cashier (Former Employee), MilledgevilleJanuary 15, 2015
It tastes good to come in to eat, but it is not the most fun environment to work in. Low pay and bad smells.
fast-paced services clean and always busy
cashier\cook (Former Employee), Oxford, ALJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: lunch was half price
working at this location of zaxbys`taught me how to work with an all female staff and my people skills earned major points working at Zaxbys` enhance my work ethic as well.
Never a dull moment and you always meet new people!
Cashier (Former Employee), Clarksville, TNJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: discounted lunches, friendly staff
Cons: short breaks, no full-time work available for those with no health insurance
I would wash tables and clean floors/windows/trays. I learned that it is possible to work fast and still do a great job. Management was amazing, they worked with me until I was 100% comfortable with my job duties and environment. My co-workers were extremely friendly and eager to help with whatever problems I had. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the demand, the store was always packed. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people on a daily basis.
what is done during the job.
Cashier/Cook/Dishwasher (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: love everything about the place.
Cons: management doesn't know how to manage schedule correctly.
prepping, assembling, and packaging menu items; proper handling and storage of food items; maintaining cleanliness of area and equipment; assisting and communicating with management and other team members as necessary
its okay if you are a student not looking for hours.
Crew Leader (Current Employee), Gainesville, FLJanuary 8, 2015
Depending on the location they could be an enjoyable experience.
Productive work place with lots of customers
Cashier (Former Employee), Adairsville, GAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: easy job, loved my co-workers
Cons: no raises, no benifits, minimum wage
Working a Zaxby's was fun. I loved my co-workers and some the regular costumers. I learned a lot working there. I learned a lot of manager duties, and basic information to help others perform their job. The management was awesome i loved my boss. The hardest part of my job was when drive-thru and the dining room was packed and i had to help manage them both and dealing with rude costumers. The most enjoyable pa rt of my job was meeting new people and seeing the regular costumers and learning new things.
Fast-paced casual dining restaurant
cashier, cook, and prep (Former Employee), Wetumpka, ALJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: emplyee discount, free drinks
Cons: short breaks, very busy
With this being one of the few dining places option in the city of Wetumpka, AL, this restaurant remains continuously busy from the time the doors open. While this is so, the company strives to make this a comfortable workplace for its employees. My job at this location varied between shifts, as I was all a cashier, cook, and a day prep here, so I got to experience all the sides of this restaurant. The staff is usually highly stocked, and team oriented. The hardest art was when customers would keep coming snd coming and it seemed like you would never catch a break, while most enjoyable was the sense of relief and support from the management for a job well done.
fast food
Cashier (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: reduced food
Cons: no free food
Fast food chicken! Get to do regular customer service things but at a really fast pace.
Zaxby's
Shift Manager/ Cashier (Former Employee), Orange City, FLJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: half off lunches
Cons: no pay raises
A typical day at work would start off with easy parking since employee parking is separated from customer, topped with a welcoming smile from co-workers and ending with customer who leave full and happy. I have gained managerial experience at this job. Management is most of the time professional and always available and they do definitely help with working around school schedules and out-of-work events. The hardest part of the job is when you are new and do not know much of what to do. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it feels like one big family just like Steak 'n' Shake.
Not a fun place to work
Cook (Former Employee), Enterprise, ALDecember 29, 2014
Cons: short breaks
I think that they were mean. Because when you asked off they did not give it to you. Even if you had somebody else that would work for you. Overall I hated that job.
A day at the coop
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLDecember 28, 2014
Pros: 50% discount
Cons: not flexible work schedule
A typical day here would be me getting there clocking in and looking at assignment board to see what station I'm working at, the co-workers were very friendly.
Good workplace with excellent managment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Fayetteville, ARDecember 27, 2014
I think that Zaxbys is a great company to work for. It provides a great team environment and good opportunity to advance.
i enjoyed cooking and cleaning and the people i was with
Cook/Prep/Dishwasher/Truck (Current Employee), Spanish Fort, ALDecember 24, 2014
a typical day is prepping the food to cook and then cooking and serving. I have learned that fast food is not an understatement and working there is a very fast way of work. I have built friendships with everyone I work with. hardest part of the job was getting the right amount of food that wouldn't waste money. I love to cook

1 2 3 4 5