Zaxby's

Zaxby's Employer Reviews

Excellent Chicken
Cook (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: great service
Cons: no cons
Food is delicious and can fill the belly's of any one that enjoys well cooked chicken. Better than average fast food so I feel. Clean work place. 100% excellent customer service. Employees enjoy showing up to work and you can honestly see it.
Cashier (Former Employee), Tuscaloosa, ALSeptember 12, 2014
Managers are great. Awesome learning experience. 50% off food when on the clock.
Fun and Exciting environment
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, GASeptember 11, 2014
Pros: fun work environment
Cons: was a long drive, smell like chicken all the time
Typical work day was a 9 Hour shift working 5-6 days a week. The co-workers were awesome and most of the management was as well. We had fun and still was able to get quantities of quality work done. I left this job to have back surgery and need a lot of time off; however my position was not one that could be left for an extended amount of time.
Fun work place very professional
Cashier (Former Employee), Pelham, ALSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: discounted lunches
Cons: short breaks
I always had to keep a smile on my face no matter what I was going through. I loved being there it was easy and the customers were awesome
Stressful but a good job overall
Cashier (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: 50% discount, flexible hours, friendly staff
Cons: always understaffed
50% discount on food, flexible scheduling, good management, great atmosphere. It gets extremely busy and can be very stressful to those who can't multitask well or do not have a lot of patience. But a good job overall.
Great place
Cashier (Former Employee), Savannah, GASeptember 1, 2014
Great people, advancement opportunity, bonus pay, good benefits. You can move up fairly easily and use that title to get the same job at another company for more money. Schedules are pretty flexible which is good, especially for those going to school. Also, there is a decent tuition reimbursement program. Also, don't believe all the horror stories. – more... This, like any job, is entirely dependent on what you put into it. If you try hard and actually come to work, you'll have a great experience. If you choose to not show up and not do what's needed, you can expect to move through the accountability process. It always amazes me how people rate companies poorly that simply held them accountable for their poor work ethic and lack of discipline. Just silly!

Cons

Stressful work environment, less than favorable hours of operation, lower pay than a non-outsourced call center, clients place unreasonable demands on the center that are technically not achievable. – less
Great place to dine!
Cook (Current Employee), Savannah, GAAugust 31, 2014
Pros: a great place for advancement
Cons: only part-time work
Zaxby's is a great place for advancement! A great job for high school and college students! They work around your schedule.
Enjoyed working with my co-workers.
Cashier/Expeditor/Cook/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Morganton, NCEAugust 31, 2014
I learned a lot about customer service and management from this job.
Great job, tough management
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee), Dothan, ALAugust 28, 2014
Typical day is busy. Management has favorites and it's very clear who it is. Co-workers are easy to get along with. Hardest part of the day is the lunch rush, but the best is working night shifts.
Not the best line of work
Cook (Former Employee), Lebanon, TNAugust 27, 2014
Cons: work environment. fast food
Its fast food, I learned to work as a team while providing quality results. Not always the best team members... management flip flops quite often, the most difficult part of the job would be the stress and drama throughout the kitchen. not too much to enjoy about it
Not the best place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Florence, SCAugust 23, 2014
Manager play favorites, coworkers aren't friendly, they don't give good hours, the don't give breaks
Unorganized and rude work place with horrible attitudes
Cashier (Former Employee), Brunswick, GAAugust 22, 2014
Pros: 50% disconnt on lunch.
Cons: no special benefits.
A typical day at work would be from the moment I walk in the door nice smiles, but as the day goes on everyone starts getting rude. The Managers are rude, people you work with are rude. It is the worse work place environment i have been in. The only enjoyable part of the job was clocking out to go home. It would have been a better work place if everyone – more... didn't try to stir drama, and weren't so rude! – less
Enjoyable
Cashier (Former Employee), Lithonia, GAAugust 21, 2014
Busy busy busy! Rush hours are jammed packed! but overall it was enjoyable
its a great place as in people and communication
Cook (Former Employee), Brunswick, GAAugust 15, 2014
Pros: great meals
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work for me will be getting to work 15 minutes before my shift start. Then checking on everything to make sure we will be set for at least 8 hours better person.
Zaxby's fun
Senior Multi-Level Crew Member (Former Employee), Seneca, SCAugust 15, 2014
A typical day at Zaxby's included managing money, dealing with customers, taking orders, cooking orders, and making sure customers got their food in a reasonable time. I learned how to work at a fast pace and to do the job sufficiently. My management team was amazing to work for. They always helped when we needed it and they were very understanding – more... about when we needed days off of family functions. The only bad thing about it was coming home smelling like chicken. – less
Great Place to work for a first job
Cook (Former Employee), Columbia, TNAugust 7, 2014
Definitely hard work for such a low pay. Manager was strict, but allowed fun as long as it was within reason.
Customer Service
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Stockbridge, GAAugust 7, 2014
Customer service is a great concept and is the key goal that is always met
overall the job was a good first job
Cashier (Former Employee), Florence, SCAugust 7, 2014
i learned customer service , how to deal with different people and different attitudes. i met alot of new people everyday. i learned how to be a cashier also.
Productive and fun work place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Fairburn, GAAugust 6, 2014
Motivate crew to actively engage in solving customer problems as they arise and making sure all customers are served hot fresh food.
Cool place to work
Cook (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLAugust 6, 2014
It was a good place to work for a few months but it's not a place where I would want to start a career

1 2 3 4 5