Zaxby's

Zaxby's Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working with my co workers
Line Cook (Current Employee), Thomson, GAJuly 6, 2015
Cons: No breaks, poor management, no room for advancement, low wages
The hourly employees seem to care more about customer service than the mangers. The managers are unprofessional. Managers also go around and discuss one employees business with other employees.
Good place to work for part time work.
Crew Member (Part-time) (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Discounted food
Cons: Sometimes you cant take a break
Clock in for work. More than likely you will be assigned to a cash register at either one of the two on the front counter or at the drive thru and that will be your position for the end of the day. There is 1 manager working that shift. Sometimes two. Co-workers are just like at normally any other job. Hardest part may be some customers that you may have to deal with, however sometimes meeting customers can be enjoyable as well. Depending on the person, keeping up with time on the drive thru and cleaning may be the only hard part of this job.
Very fast paced but an enjoyable staff
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Albany, GAJune 30, 2015
Pros: Discount on lunches
Cons: No Comment
Those days start off with greetings from your co-workers and managers.
Once there is some down time we like to get the tedious operations done so that we won't have much to do come closing time.
With the managers there are some you enjoy working with and some not so much, but overall they are pretty cool.
I learned many things working at this establishment and it was very good learning experience.
The most enjoyable part working at this establishment would have to be the co-workers to me they are what makes working there enjoyable.
The hardest part I must say is when you overflow with customers that part can be very stressful especially on Friday nights.
It's a good place to have a family meal.
Cook (Former Employee), Columbia, Mo 65202June 30, 2015
Pros: Eating contests
Cons: No free lunches
My typical day at work was interesting. I would do many task such as cleaning the dishes, cook toast, fry chicken, kitchen prep in the mornings, and take trash out during my shift. Their where some hard times at work which include listing to the costumers say negative things. Their was some enjoyable times at work like playing around and talking with other employees while doing my job.
Fast paced job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Cornelia, GeogiaJune 26, 2015
Pros: flexible scheduling, great hours, great management, food
Cons: no benefits pay rate
Worked here four years of my life and everyday was a new experience. A great company that gives every person a chance to improve themselves.
its a job that i enjoy and great coworkers
Cashier (Current Employee), Lumberton, NCJune 20, 2015
Pros: 50 % on meals long as you work that day
Cons: short breaks, hot
a day at zaxbys is okay. its hot 247. The AC does not work and we have to wear black pants and black socks. The owner does not want to spend 10,000 to get 2 ac units that are old and has been there since they opened.
Busy casual dining experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJune 20, 2015
Pros: Half of menu items
Cons: Some days we did not recieve breaks
The lunch rushes at Zaxby's will definitely keep you on your toes. As my first job, it laid the foundations of my work ethic. I strive to stay busy and productive and to always do my best. My coworkers were ever changing, such is the flow of restaurant life.
Good Temporary or Extra income job
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Jasper, GAJune 19, 2015
Good place to work, great for part time work.
I've recently graduated from High School and really want to find a full time job with set hours. This is a great first job or fill in job for extra money.
Can be a fun place to work , but very hectic at time.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Douglasville , GaJune 18, 2015
Pros: good pay, flexible hours for crew memebers
Cons: As a Manager you can not attend any type of schooling, there is a lot of micro-managing, job threatening to feel that they are achieving the goals of the company.
Could be a fun yet very hectic work environment.
Loved the Team that worked under me,they were a very Diversified group of people and very enjoyable to work with.
The Management Team worked well together and accomplished the goals set for them.
Fun place to work with an amazing management team
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Louisville,kyJune 16, 2015
Pros: Management
Cons: Short hours
You go into work each day knowing no matter what else is going on it will be a smooth ride through the work hours. The management team is young but they know how to manage their shifts with respect and honor.
Clemson Zaxby's
Cashier (Former Employee), Clemson, SCJune 15, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: Long hours, hot areas, confrontational guests and workers
Typically, it's extremely busy. I'm always on my feet, from the time I walk in until the time I leave. The management isn't as structured and my co-workers aren't always cooperative. What I always enjoyed was working drive thru though. The adrenaline rush is amazing and it kept me focused.
Fast pace
Cashier (Current Employee), East Point, GaJune 12, 2015
Zaxby's was a laid back setting on mostly Monday's. We had the most business Tuesday through Sunday. I learned a lot at Zaxby's by it being my first job. The management as strong but childish. The co-workers were friendly and helpful. The hardest part of my job was taking out the trash I felt like the men should have taken the trash out. The most enjoyable part of my job was providing my costumer with the best services.
Fast learning
Cashier/Cook/Server (Former Employee), Richburg, SCJune 12, 2015
Fast learning. Quick Learning. Have to be able to use both of your hands. Have to be good with time. Time is the most important thing.
Great college job
Cashier (Former Employee), Douglas, GaJune 11, 2015
Great job for college students. Great environment. Great attitudes.
Management was not where it needed to be. Needs to work on their ethics, Food great.
great first time job
Cashier (Former Employee), Irmo, SCJune 10, 2015
Great for a first time job, to learn and gain experience in a fast paced environment with some down time. You learn how to multi task and customer service skills.
Great work environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Gardendale, ALJune 10, 2015
The owner's of Zaxby's in Gardendale are amazing and they actually come in the store at least once a week, so they know what's going on and pays attention to their employees.
Great for kids.. but not a family
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Monroe, NCJune 10, 2015
Pros: Customers
Cons: Everything Else
I love helping customers, and you get to do that here. However, with each store being a franchise the management varies from location to location and therefore, so does everything else. Unfortunately I worked with a very odd owner, who most of the time didn't know and/or didn't care what was going on. In my year there, the location I was at saw 30% growth across the board, mostly due to my level and expertise in customer service, yet, owners never noticed. They just cashed the check and kept status quo.
I loved Zaxby's.
Cook (Former Employee), Taylors, SCJune 9, 2015
Pros: Food discount was 50%.
The staff was very cool and friendly. The managers were nice and respectful as well as the cooks and cashiers. I caught on quickly had great trainers.
Fry and Grill Cook
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Mobile, ALJune 8, 2015
Pros: great food nice employees
Cons: short breaks
performed daily task of prep work,salad and sandwich maker,utilizing
proper food handling requirements.Filtered oil in fry vats daily, clean and scrub back pad.
The pay wasn't all that great, but I partially enjoyed the experience
Cook (Former Employee), Statesville, NCJune 7, 2015
Pros: Half off any meal
Cons: Pay was insufficient, and underwhelming
It was ok, had some great co workers, but the pay wasn't all that great, and I will never care to work at another fast food restaurant as long as I live

1 2 3 4 5