Zaxby's

Zaxby's Employer Reviews

Working at Zaxby's
Cashier Clerk (Former Employee), Columbus, GAFebruary 26, 2015
A typical day at Zaxbys is like a typical day at any fastfood restaurant. I learned to develop good customer service, and to keep an accurate count of currency. My managers weren't the best, but they showed me how to get the job done. That's all it took for me to perform at my best and get things done the right way. I enjoyed working there but it was a job to start making a little money to support myself.
Zaxby's
Cashier (Former Employee), Lithonia, GAFebruary 25, 2015
I enjoyed working at Zaxby's but the requirement for an employee to get a raise was ridiculous. An employee had to take a test to be approved of the raise.
Fun place to work
Cashier Handled (Former Employee), Jefferson, GAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: good food, great co-workers
Cons: night shift managers
Greeted costumers ,suggested menu , handled money ,took costumers meal order and cleaned lobby. How to count money faster and gained costumers service skills. Rude costumers and night shift Managers. I enjoyed meeting new people , flexible hours.
Job Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sumter, South CarolinaFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: fast-paced
Cons: lazy managers, co-workers
Basically was trained for a couple of days then after that you were left on your own. Depending on what manager worked depended on if you had help.
Fun coworkers up front but rude manager.
Cashier/FOH (Current Employee), Gulf Shores, ALFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: meet customers that offer you better jobs
Cons: too much to name
Some employees were fun and nice to work with. Others are just like the managers, rude and horrible attitudes. Not a great place to work.
I loved this job!
Cashier (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 25, 2015
I loved this job even though it is fast food. I liked the fact that I was confined to just one particular position. I knew how to do everything but the kitchen area. I was going to start learning that before I relocated to where I'm living now.
Productive and fun work space
cashier (Former Employee), Evan, GaFebruary 24, 2015
A typical day at zaxbys was stressful but fun in the end. I had to be at work an hour before opening. I had to set up all my work equipment and count my drawer. the thing I took away from this job the most is, no matter what is going on in your life, you mus always leave it at the door and assist others. The hardest part of this job was working with no breaks. I worked from 9:45 A.M. till 4:00 P.M. and had no break inbetween. The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to interact with all the different people and their cultures.
Loved my co-workers
Crew Member (Former Employee), Muscle Shoals, ALFebruary 22, 2015
I had a lot of fun, but at times it could get really stressful dealing with management and rude customers. Overall my co-workers are really what kept me working there.
Its a fun place to work!
Cashier/Crew member (Current Employee), Soddy daisyFebruary 19, 2015
Love the fast pace. everyone is fun to work with easy to get along with. Managers are very helpful and easy going. the lunch rush is my favorite time.
Fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee), Fultondale, ALFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: compensation
It is a very fun and fast paced workplace.The owners and managers treat everyone as if they are family. It is definitely a great job for highschool and college students.
Makes you realize a lot of things about people
Cook (Former Employee), Mableton, GAFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: half off on lunch, ability to pick up shifts
Cons: no room for advancement, no raises, favoritism
The hours were okay, the employees too.
Some of management showed favoritism and wouldn't treat you fairly, treated you based on how they feel about you as a person outside of work regardless if you work hard or not. No room to advance or raises unless you kissed butt or management really liked you.
Great Work Environment
Cashier/Crew Member (Current Employee), Lithonia, GAFebruary 17, 2015
Count the money before you take orders. Expedite out the food also greet customers and have a smile while you talk to customers
somes cons other than that i loved it
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), florence scFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: friendly co- workers, busy resturant ( time goes by fast)
Cons: mangers were unprofessional
when I first started working here I loved it but as the time went by things started to change . managers were very unorganized, nasty and rude attitudes from managers . Other than that I think I would have still loved working here.
Best first job!
Cashier (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: discounted food, lots of experience taking orders
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work was taking orders, serving food, cleaning, and having fun with your friends. Zaxbys was my first job so I learned a lot working here. I learned how to take orders, I learned the correct way to serve food. I learned how to work a cash register, and lots more! The management and coworkers were always a blast to be around!! There was never a dull moment. I do not believe that there was a hard part to my job, but the most enjoyable part to working there was getting to interact with costumers.
It's okay to work for only a few months
Cook/Prep Cook (Current Employee), Greenville, SCFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: 50% of food, and free water cup soda
Cons: training on everything in one day
After a year of working at Zaxby's I have not gotten a raise and my work load has stayed the same to permit this. The management of the Zaxby's I work at has changed a lot over only a few months.
Fun & friendly environment
Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee), Elkin, NCFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: free drinks, family like setting
Cons: not enough hours given
The managers are understanding of their employees needs and try to schedule you on days you're available. They also don't just stand around and watch while you work, they actually come in and work to help their employees.
Fun workplace
Team Lead (Former Employee), Decatur, ALFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: employee discounts on meals
Cons: no benefits and not enough breaks .
This was a great place to work with great people but there were no benefits . The management didn't handle problems between this employees properly .
a day at zaxbys
Cashier/ Assistant Manager (Current Employee), covington, gaFebruary 6, 2015
love some of my co workers. we are always short handed on shift because the GM never schedules enough people. the enjoyable part of the days are when customers give you compliments.
Great food and an outstanding training program.
General Manager (Former Employee), Fairburn, GAFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: benefits
This job provided me with my first opportunity as a General Manager. A typical day was managing production, planning, ordering and training team members to be model employees while cross training them in order to create value including retention.
Fast pace fun
Shift Management (Former Employee), Bremen, GAFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: lots of friendly people, and loved the people i worked with
Cons: losing out on a paid vacation because of miscommunication between higher managment
Working for the company as long as I have it's kinda like a home away from home. It was my first job ever and I know everything you would ever know about them. I left on a sour not with them not honoring my week paid vacation when I left on maternity leave. I hated leaving on a bad standing with them, but if a vacation is promised it shouldn't be taken back after you have been confirmed for it.

1 2 3 4 5