Zaxby's

Zaxby's United States Employee Reviews

Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee), Opelika, ALApril 15, 2015
Served food, money handling, clean lobby, help assist with customer problems, wash dishes, prepare food, food handling, clean bathrooms, etc.
Cook (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNApril 15, 2015
I loved working at zaxby's. It was a fun place to work, and the co-workers were awesome too. i would recommend this job to anyone.
Indescribably good food and fun.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Lake Wylie, SCApril 14, 2015
A fantastic place to work and to eat. Then food is fresh and then cut and prepped fresh. IT is all delicious. A step above fast food but it is still food fast, hot and fresh.
It was a good job.
Cashier (Former Employee), Starkville, MSApril 14, 2015
It was a good part time job while I finished up school. Management did a good job.I would recommend this position to a friend.
Great company to work for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Rockingham, NCApril 14, 2015
Managing at Zaxby's in Rockingham wasn't a bad job. It is one of the busiest restaurants in Richmond County. It was just a inconvenience to my children. The hardest part was being the closing manager. I enjoyed working their though.
A great starting point in life
Back of House Team Member (Former Employee), Metter, GAApril 9, 2015
Pros: Free Food
Cons: Short Breaks
You cook and serve food for customers. I learned how to cook certain recipes and clean a food establishment. The management was great and the co-workers were too. The hardest part of the job is getting the food out on time. The most enjoyable part of the job is the team that you work with.
Management is amazing
Cook (Current Employee), Greenville, SCApril 8, 2015
The job itself isn't too bad, and the people that work with me make it even better. They are very understanding and are there when I need them.
Zaxby's Indescribably Good
Cook and Kitchen Preparation (Current Employee), N Charleston, SCApril 8, 2015
Pros: 50% discount on all food and a flexible schedule
Cons: Low pay rate and No benefits.
A typical day at Zaxby's :

At Zaxby's you will find a fun work environment. That includes a management team that is uplifting and very knowledgeable. True to life they do challenge their employees which is good.
And a staff that consist of team players who try their best to make the company meet all of it's daily goals.

Working at Zaxby's has taught me to have excellent work ethics and to manage my time well.

The most challenging part of my job has to do with the end of a shift just before we close, we get a bus load of people to serve
The most enjoyable part of the my job is the comradery that we as employees of Zaxby has towards each other and management. We are family.
Productive work environment
Cook/Prep (Former Employee), Smyrna, GAApril 6, 2015
My co-workers and managment were very helpful. Nice work environment. My time working there was fun and I met alot of new people.
Fun workplace
Store Manager/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Grayson, GAApril 2, 2015
One of my favorite jobs. Loved training new employees and running shifts. I am a customer service guru, so my shifts were always the best when it came to giving the customers what they wanted.
Most unprofessional place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee), Van Buren, ARMarch 31, 2015
Cons: Healthcare, no breaks
Most days included childish manor from the managers. Even if doing the job right. There was tons of drama, and not enough professional act even in a fast food job.
High School Drama
Cashier (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: Drama
While Zaxby's was a nice place to work for, there was just too much drama that should have been left at the door before coming into work. Most of the kids would complain about their job and talk about each other to their other supposed friends. Many arguments were had between management and some of the kids but nothing would be done since most of them knew the owner personally.
Constructive/ easy going workplace
Cashier/Server (Former Employee), Graham, NCMarch 30, 2015
I'd always arrive to work on time and make sure that I did my best. I worked night shift as a cashier but I had other responsibilities as well. I would answer phone calls, work drive thru, and also make sure the dining area was always clean and stocked with what our costumers needed. I learned how to work fast paced and sometimes how important multi-tasking is. Management was not always the best there but we had some great co-workers that were always willing to help when you needed an extra hand or had a question. The job wasn't too hard but I like for everyone to be happy so sometimes when we got really busy making sure everything was done right could sometimes get stressful. I enjoyed working with my best friend and making sure that the costumers experiences were always great was rewarding.
TEAM WORK MAKE A DREAM WORK
CASHIER (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 30, 2015
Pros: NOT FREE WE GET A DIS COUNT 50%
Cons: 10 MINS
GOOD CHICKENN BUT FAST FOOD LIKE THE CREW I WORK FOR NICE PEOPLE.THE WORK IS BASIC IN TRAINIG IS MUCH NEEDED FOR FIRST TIME WORKERS
Good
Shift-Lead (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 30, 2015
I quickly learned how to adapt in a results-driven environment. Every single employee is willing to help and extend their expertise. Even as the company expands rapidly, the atmosphere is fun and exciting. company, always busy, will work very hard.
Typical day at work
Cashier (Former Employee), Clarksville, TNMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Discounts
Cons: Short breaks, taxes out of paycheck
A typical day of work at Zaxby's consisted of work, work, and more work. But, while we worked hard we always threw a little dash of fun in there. Working there was such a great experience, I learned a lot there it was my first real job. My co-workers were great even though at time we did not see eye-to-eye. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the stubborn customers at time, but the next day would a totally new day so I'd brush it off my shoulders. The most enjoyable part of the job was practically being a family with my coworkers.
Great job
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Warner Robins, GAMarch 25, 2015
I really miss this job. Great pay hours and benefits. I would go back in a heart beat. I was laid off but I still enjoyed it. I may reapply with this company
Fast pace and you have to be qquick on your feet.
Lead Cashier (Former Employee), McDonough, GAMarch 24, 2015
It was a fast pac job. Always on my feet, especially during rush hour. I liked the job, I did not love the job. My employer was rude and I saw myself doing bettr things than a fast food job.
serve customers and run cash register, made sure lobby and bathroom is clean at all times
Cashier (Former Employee), Snellville, GAMarch 21, 2015
- Serve customers ,operate register,made sure lobby and bathroom is clean at all times,wash dishes
- learn to work drive thru
- coworks good good team work
- hardest art none ,learned everything
overall good
Cashier (Former Employee), Asheboro, NCMarch 21, 2015
good work environment. Everyone was really nice. Took orders and handled cash. Cleaned dining room tables and chairs as well as dishes.

1 2 3 4 5