Zaxby's

Zaxby's Employer Reviews

Working as a cashier is great.
Cashier (Former Employee), Dublin, GAOctober 16, 2014
Working as a cashier at a fast food place, you meet lots of different kinds of people and you work fast to fulfil all their orders.
Good Experience
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 16, 2014
Pros: co-workers, income
Cons: management
I enjoyed working at Zaxby's.Although the Manager was around our age and somewhat would not use good work ethic when it cames to her position.
Fun work enviornment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Dalton, GAOctober 14, 2014
Zaxbys is a fun environment that you can learn from.The co-workers get along very well with one another. Management is very professional and know what is expected. A day at zaxbys is very education, by learning new things. Getting to different people everyday
Productive and fun work place
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Hampton, GAOctober 14, 2014
- Greeting customers
- Taking customer’s orders
- Preparing food orders
- Providing excellent customer service and Multi-tasking skills
n/a
Crew Worker (Current Employee), Douglasville, GAOctober 13, 2014
I Truly don't like working at zaxby's at all , it's full of drama and no communication skills at all
Productive and friendly workplace
Cashier and Cook (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCOctober 8, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: co-workers
This is great for someone who is in high school or for someone's' first job because it teaches you responsibility and its a great work environment.
fast paste work place
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Morrow, GAOctober 6, 2014
working at zaxbys was always a fast paste experience, ive learned how to multitask as well as greet customers the proper way
Terrible
Cashier - Greet (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLOctober 2, 2014
Cons: gm
Management liked to play favorites and was not very professional mostly due to the gm's lack of people skills.
I hated it here.
Cook (Former Employee), Peachtree City, GAOctober 1, 2014
A typical day involved a lot of stress. I didn't learn anything. The management was awful. The coworkers were mean. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the fast paced movement and stress. Nothing was enjoyable.
it was a job
....... (Former Employee), decatur alSeptember 30, 2014
I liked my co-workers but upper management needs to learn how to respect their workers.
Fast-paced environment ideal for working students
Cashier (Former Employee), Southaven, MSSeptember 30, 2014
The work was fast-paced but not difficult. Having a team with a common goal helped to make it a great experience.
Place is spotless and the food is excellent!
Fry Cook (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: great folks working
Cons: late nights during school days
We felt like family and the great part is knowing firsthand how clean the place is and how detailed the preparation and cleaning is, I would still/and do eat there. Food is well prepared and tastes great!
UNORGANIZED AND DIRTY
Cashier (Former Employee), Union City, GASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: i can not think of a single positive thing
Cons: the cons about working at zaxby's was the verbal abuse from management
Zaxby's in Union City was unclean most of the time, the only time the associates were told to clean the way a restaurant should be cleaned was when corporate was visiting. Management fired me three times because they believed that I was doing a "no call no show" but I was asked to come back each time because they realized their mistake. I was always – more... being cursed out and employees were denied breaks as a punishment. – less
Review
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Sumter, SCSeptember 29, 2014
I enjoyed the working environment and the task that were put on me daily. I enjoy the fast paced work, and would love to explore beyond fast -food, and pursue a career in another industry.
Not a bad place.
Cashier (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 28, 2014
Not too bad management is somewhat unfriendly. Didn't really learn too much and was thrown into the busy times with little guidance.
didn't really care for it
Cashier (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 26, 2014
very unprofessional. some kids are out of control. the cleaning is outrageous and makes you sick. i would never do this job again
Easy to learn
Fry cook (Former Employee), Albany, GASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: learning how to fry food
Cons: some workers dont work hard as others
Come in speak to every one . Pick a station to work at til its time for you to go. Management showed favoritism co workers were great though. Running the whole kitchen by yourself its the hard part. Getting free food if you work a double is the most enjoyable.
Good fast food restaurant
Cashier (Former Employee), Columbia, SCSeptember 22, 2014
Manager and employees care about the customers, every customer gets greeted. Any errors management is more than happy to replace any orders.
I would not recommend this place
Cashier (Former Employee), Starkville, MSSeptember 21, 2014
The job is not hard. It's a typical cashier/fast food restaurant. The management is absolutely horrible. They talk to you any way they please. They do not know how to communicate with their employees. They play favoritism with old employees. They yell and scream and don't listen to you. Worse management team I have ever encountered.
Quality food with calm family friendly environment.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Marianna, FLSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: diversity, great food, excellent staff, and continuing education
Cons: lack of benefits
Having been my first time in the Food Service industry working directly in the management functions this allowed me to learn another aspect of customer service. This facilitated me in being a more balanced servant and honing my ability to resolve conflict and manage employees and time on a higher level.
My co workers are diverse and all have excellent – more... qualities to bring to the table of diversity.
This is an industry requiring self evaluation and will weed out those who can rise to the challenge and those who need a slower pace. – less

1 2 3 4 5