Zaxbys Restaurant

Zaxbys Restaurant Employer Reviews

Working here is fun!
Cashier (Former Employee), Mauldin, SCJune 9, 2014
Pros: 50% off of meals!
I learned hospitality is key to a happy customer. If you display hospitality then your time with the customer will be easy and very pleasing to the customer. Everyone is all smiles given difficult situations and difficult customers. its a happy environment and making customers happy is what they work so hard to see.
Cashier (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: exciting environment to work in.
Cons: low pay
Management is a little unprofessional, work environment is fast past, great team members,and is a great way to start building customer service skills.
eye opner
Cook / Host (Former Employee), Manning, SCDecember 27, 2013
gave me the confidence i need to run a cooking high paced kitchen
Not a very good management
Crew trainer (Current Employee), Orangeburg, SCDecember 20, 2013
It is a nice place but management sucks. I learned how to work well with others and never make friends at a workplace because it causes you to lose focus. I gained social skills and how to cope with customers that are angry and how to make things better to not lose customers. I love my customers and i treat them how i would like to be treated.
Working for Zaxbys
Cashier/ Food Prep (Former Employee), Greenville ScJanuary 13, 2013
WAS AN OVERALL GREAT PLACE TO WORK, THE MANAGEMENT TEAM AND THE CO WORKERS MADE THE JOB EASY AND MORE AT EASE..AS WELL AS THE CUSTOMERS WERE A JOY TO SERVE.
FAST FOOD
COOK (Former Employee), danville kentuckyMay 7, 2012
COOK TOAST AND BACON FOR TWO HOURS THEN GO HOME THE MANAGMENT WAS OKAY AND I DIDNT ENJOY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS JOB

About Zaxbys Restaurant

You might say this company is all about zee chicken. Zaxby's Franchising operates and franchises more than 490 fast-casual Zaxby's – Read more