ZCorum Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great Place to Work
INTERNET TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Gordon, GADecember 19, 2016
ZCorum was a great place to work. I learned a lot about troubleshooting internet connection, software, and hardware issues. We worked as a team to resolve customer issues.
Pros
excellent on the job training, manages always giving feedback on your job performance whether good or bad
Cons
pay
Good for experience not long term
Level 1 Technician (Former Employee) –  Gordon, GASeptember 11, 2015
I would recommend the position for high school students and someone looking to gain customer service experience. The pay is horrible for a call center so don't expect to make more than $8 starting out. It's pretty much a who you know job so unless youre buddies with management expect to work hard and not be compensated accordingly. There's a lot of childish high school drama that is fueled by management. The hours are flexible to an extent but expect to work most holidays and weekends. The job is overly stressful but if you can put up with the negative vibes you'll be fine. Once you gain the necessary customer service experience you'll be able to land a REAL job elsewhere.
Pros
None.
Cons
Pay, Poor management
Friendly and comfortable environment, good for beginners
Level 1 Technician (Current Employee) –  Gordon, GAJune 12, 2015
A typical day at work includes sitting down at a desk, typing in a code to log in to a phone queue, and taking customer calls. I learned how to set up POP3 & IMAP email on email clients, as well as keeping customers satisfied. Management is average, they are very nice and willing to work with you. My co-workers have been very nice people, and I'm extremely lucky to work with them. I'd hate to leave them! The hardest part of the job is dealing with completely rude customers that don't appreciate the service you provide for them, but at the same time the best part is teaching customers how to troubleshoot their connection as well as feeling like you made a difference in their daily lives.

Even if you do not know that much about technology, you will quickly learn as you go. Zcorum is sort of like a third party that signs contacts with ISPs in other states to provide support for them. As a result, you have to memorize a lot of different companies, but you see some more often then others so you become accustomed to them.
Pros
Holiday parties, flexible scheduling, learning on the job, amazing co-workers
Cons
Little training, doesn't even begin to cover the realm of situations you will encounter., Pay is absolutely terrible and would need to move up in the company to gain any real income.
a great start to learn internet connection and troubleshooting
Level I Technician (Former Employee) –  Swainsboro, GAJune 18, 2014
troubleshooting internet connection in a help desk environment, working directly with the customer.
Pros
lerning how to connect large and small netwoks and personal pc
Cons
sitting behind a desk on the phone