Zebra Technologies

Zebra Technologies Employer Reviews

Overall this is a great company to work for they will be the number one company that will take over the mobile printing and health care printing .
System validation engineer (Former Employee), Lincoln, RIOctober 27, 2014
Great friendly working environment places to work, Bosses interact with their team and work closely together to achieve the same goal. management had a matrix settings.
Credit Analyst II
CREDIT ANALYST II (Former Employee), Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061October 23, 2014
Pros: lots of free food, birthday and holiday celebrations
Cons: no advancement opportunity within the credit department
The "day in the life of" a Zebra Credit Analyst II Representative is very demanding. Your day begins with a review of the previous days activities; follow up with accounts where additional collection activity is required, call back customers who had other order-related issues with resolution or to let them know you are still working on their issue, – more... review internal emails for follow up with sales, account managers, customer service representatives, etc.

The next phase of your day is the review of the "orders on hold report". Information from this report is reviewed to determine if orders should be released for specific accounts. In conjunction with the "orders on hold report" is the use of the "over the credit line report". Customer's credit lines are reviewed in relation to their open invoices and future orders to determine if current orders in the system can be released without carrying the customer over their credit line.

The rest of the day is spent contacting customers for past due monies and performing other tasks (like credit revisions processing) as assigned by management.

Management and co-workers are a thrill to work for and with. There's never a dull moment.

The hardest part of the job is the push to meet quarter-end collections goals. However, the goals are often met which is the most enjoyable part of the job outside of delighting each customer. – less
My manager was a challenge
Channel Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), lincolnshire, ILJuly 15, 2014
I loved working with the people, however my manager was a bit of a challenge.
Good work life balance. Innovative company
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Vernon Hills, ILFebruary 17, 2014
I enjoyed growing with Zebra. I started in a different department and as the company grew, I was able to grow and get promoted within. Zebra is fair in their pay and has great benefits.
Confused Organization
Product Management Analyst (Current Employee), Vernon Hills, ILFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: good co-workers, great work/life balance
Cons: no leadership
Everything is a fire drill. No real leadership so employees are constantly wondering what their job is and what there goals are. Have good products that cover up poor leadership and processes. No real training or growth opportunities.
Good
Assembler (Former Employee), Vernon Hills, ILFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: good
Cons: location
It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. – more... It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. It was good. – less
Good work place
Repair Services Associate (Former Employee), Vernon Hills, ILJanuary 10, 2014
My supervisor and co-workers are very helpful. The most thing I like in this company is teamwork, Everyone is ready to help each other including my supervisor.
I've been gone for a while, but wouldn't recommend that anyone work there
Sr. Channel Marketing & Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Vernon Hills, ILJanuary 8, 2014
During my time at Zebra, there was very poor leadership/managment
Nice place to work.
3rd Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Greenville, WINovember 10, 2013
Pros: great balance of management/employee relations.
Cons: 60 plus hours a week.
A very professionally ran company. They had a good training program and a friendly management/employee relationship. The hardest part of the job for me was the amount of time as a 3rd shift supervisor required to successfully manage. What I enjoyed most was the hands on supervision.
Excellent company to work for.
LabVIEW Test Automation Engineer (Former Employee), Vernon Hills, ILOctober 15, 2013
Pros: flexibility, nice people
Zebra technologies is an industrial printer company. The work culture is extremely friendly and I was surprised at the helpfulness of my co-workers.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with some very sharp engineers and management. In the short time that I contracted with the company, I learned a tremendous amount about printer technology – more... and increased my skills with the LabVIEW programming language. I highly recommend this company. – less
Good People, Bad Management
Pre-Press Associate (Former Employee), Greenville, WIJuly 29, 2013
Pros: great learning opportunities
Cons: power-happy management, little opportunity for advancement
They made me wait a full year as a temp, and had they not fired the one other person in my department, I wouldn't have gotten hired at all. The former lead of the department was fired almost strictly because the new supervisor(previously a press operator) did not get along with said employee. Though never exceeding my allotted 5 sick days, I was still – more... terminated for poor attendance after going home halfway through the day with a migraine. The employees are pretty fantastic, though there's always a choice few, but management is always far too concerned with what they want and think is best, they don't actually consider the input of the employees. The employees are great, but unless you're a relative or a suck up to at least the supervisor, I'd suggest looking elsewhere for employment. – less
A company in increasing turmoil
A global role at HQ (Current Employee), Vernon Hills, ILJuly 11, 2013
Pros: quality, intelligent and hard working people
Cons: very weak ceo and executive leadership, very siloed, growing paranoia seeping into the culture
Zebra was built into an industry powerhouse on the backs of a great engineering, innovation and product development focus. That and fortitous relationships with major companies like Motorola. Zebra never needed to have a strong strategy or good management...it grew nicely in spite of itself. But those days are over. The market has become very competitive – more... and Zebra is stumbling to adapt. Executive management is terrible and now desperately grasping at straws. The culture is in a quagmire. The good news is this company is blessed with strong middle management that can often overcome a very weak and non-strategic executive team. If Zebra continues to backslide, then the "strategy" will be to knock on Motorola Solutions's door and seek to be acquired by them. – less
learn a lot to the warehouse clerk
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee), Camarillo, CAMarch 21, 2013
Pros: free coffee and coffee mate
Cons: breaktime fix time
exciting to work to my co-workers help each others,i'm enjoy to work
everyday.
Fast pace and friendly enviroment
Production Planner I / Material Handler (Former Employee), Camarillo, CADecember 19, 2012
Pros: every year christmas company party
Cons: sometimes work sundays
A typical day at work was make sure production lines had all material they needed for that days build and enough work orders. Then would check orders and schedule them according to ship dates and check available parts for special builds. Would work on problems that would come up with machines. Over all the experience at work was good and the people – more... were very friendly and easy to work with. – less
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Vernon Hills, ILNovember 7, 2012
Pros: performance bonus
A fun,interesting and very productive place to work. The work was challenging and I never had a dull moment.
There are some really great people you get the opportunity to work with.
Manager, Warehouse Operations (Former Employee), Camarillo, CAOctober 16, 2012
Zebra offers a wide range of opportunities.....not the least of which is the opportunity to work with the many people who make up the company.
Faced paced environment continous change
Client Care Admin& Lead Program Rep (Current Employee), Vernon Hills, ILSeptember 20, 2012
Pros: good benefits
Cons: company does not provide any solid training
Company culture lacks a solid training program and the workload per employee balance is extremely unbalanced.
productive place
Test Engineer (Former Employee), Camarillo, CAAugust 26, 2012
Pros: cafeteria
Cons: hard management 21
very well organized ,
good salary structure , very neat and clean facility.
there is a nice cafeteria and TV also
Global Company
Regional Planning Manager (Former Employee), Vernon Hills IllinoisJune 22, 2012
Global company with good people.

I learned what a bad manager is and looks like.
False Promises
Flexographic Pressman/Shift Print Technician (Former Employee), Greenville, WIJune 15, 2012
When I was hired, I was told what I was hired for and what I would be doing. This didn't happen and over time I started to fall into a bad attitude. I didn't allow this to hurt my work ethic, I just new I was stuck where I was and the advancement opportunities were weak.

About Zebra Technologies

A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra provides enabling technologies that allow customers to take smarter – Read more

Zebra Technologies Photos