Great opportunity with tremendous upside for a full stack web app/ backend Developer.
Zeconomy is a stealth mode B2B payment and credit system. We aim to revolutionize the B2B economy; close to the way credit cards revolutionized retail.
Work in an environment that fosters creativity and freedom of thought, yet has a clear purpose, defined solutions to a specific set of real world problems, and now working on the best ways to deliver these solutions to customers.
The full stack developer will be responsible for our integrated web application. This includes design and development; implementation of workflows; security; database administration and schemas; and quality assurance. You will be working with engine and integration engineer.
Great pay, stock options, health benefits and gym membership.
Full-time position and work onsite with a small team.
- Five or more years of experience with custom web application development. Developed with a web application framework. Bachelor’s degree or greater.
- Server-side scripting language: *Node.js or Python (Django or Flask)*.
- Knowledgeable about accessibility and security compliance.
- Experience in scaling and managing an application and hosting environment.
- Experience in backend design and development; implementation of workflows; security; database administration and schemas; and quality assurance.